Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DanTheMan

IF you could ONLY choose one?

Love Luke but it isnt even close. Franchise Qb is the most important position in football. Cam has the potential to be the best ever dual threat Qb to ever play

Why is this thread so popular? It's cropped up like 7 times and it's the same answer every time.

Cam. Luke is a MLB. Let him walk and you can find another in the 4th round of the draft. Let Cam go and you spent the next four years trying to get a replacement. Dumb question.

Love Luke but it isnt even close. Franchise Qb is the most important position in sports. Cam has the potential to be the best ever dual threat Qb to ever play

ftfy

If I could choose between Cam or Luke I would honestly have to say Cam, though both would be a good experience.

the question might be better stated "who would you rather replace with a terrible player, cam or luke?"

framing it that way makes the answer really damn obvious.

yet they went 9-7 and we was lucky to be in the NFCS and made the playoffs at 7-8-1.

They went 2-14 in 2013

As someone else said, it depends entirely on who the replacement is.

In regards to the comments about Newton being a "middle of the pack" QB, anyone who genuinely believes that is not even worth conversing with. Look where this franchise was before Cam and Luke came along. They are both extremely important to the success of this franchise.

Asking for a pole instead of a poll could lead to a weird outcome with this bunch.

lol...yea not what I ment...typing and driving...no good

I just heard something regarding Wilson's upcoming contract. You're not paying for Wilson to be your quarterback, you're paying for Josh Freeman not to be your quarterback. Same could be said about Newton. Good quarterbacks aren't easy to find.

Meh, either would've the right answer. Cam is going to his fifth year....pretty sure he's hit his ceiling and is just about as good as he'll get, but it's easily good enough to win.

Luke owned the second he stepped onto the field, even as an OLB. And despite the dumbasses in this thread, a player like Luke is NOT easier to come by. Than an elite QB? Yes, but Cam is not elite.

So I feel it's pretty even.

Some say they'll wait for the day Cam has adequate weapons to judge (a little dumb as he had two 1,000 receivers and a 1,000 RB but I can understand oline wise if they're 'weapons').

I say, I'll wait for the day Cam will

no longer be able to use his legs the way he does to judge him as a QB, because mark my words, that day will come.