• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThPantherFan

More cheating in the NFL

proper noun or adjective?

Obviously, but calling it an adjective was part of the attempt at humor (what kind of "rice"?). 

Dammit Shark! :blink:

Okay, I'm takin' a break.  The imagery in this thread is just... :unsure:

oh I found a good one today, but I didn't want to get banned.

selfie of a girl saying she can cheat too. had "stickum" on her face,,,

urwelcome

I tried to make a link but this is the article title from PFT.

'Rice admits to “illegal” use of stickum'

I know cheating goes on and probably the Panthers are guilty also.  It is something that needs attention.

""probably the Panthers are guilty also." ??????? What????? You have proof of this? No... Didn't think so. :)

Strange how some cheating charges have come out lately on othe teams but never a word is being uttered about the "Deflate Gate"  Cheating. Hmmmmmm,sorta makes one wonder!!!!!!

If everybody cheats or has the opportunity to cheat, then nobody is gaining an unfair advantage. Once you're in the HOF you can tell the world to suck it.

""probably the Panthers are guilty also." ??????? What????? You have proof of this? No... Didn't think so. :)

The Panthers are as guilty as any other team. Busted for steroids after the Super Bowl, and busted this season illegally tampering with balls during the Vikings game.

It's delusional to think any team doesn't want a competitive advantage.

The Panthers are as guilty as any other team. Busted for steroids after the Super Bowl, and busted this season illegally tampering with balls during the Vikings game.

It's delusional to think any team doesn't want a competitive advantage.

Wut?

Wut?

As both teams dealt with the freezing temperatures, Fox cameras showed sideline attendants using heaters to warm up game balls, which is against league rules.

Zimmer said he hadn't heard anything from the league about it on Monday, adding, "Somebody told me (Carolina's) ball boys were doing it."

http://espn.go.com/blog/minnesota-vikings/post/_/id/11218/nfl-aware-of-game-ball-incident-during-panthers-vikings