Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr Mojo Risin

Brian Hartline and Chris Canty to be released

If Canty is very cheap and is ok playing 2nd fiddle to our current young DTs then fug it and sign him

Essentially the Dwan Edwards role.

If he's got enough left in the tank...

I have watched  a lot of Miami games over the last couple years, Hartline is good at comeback routes mostly and is horrible in the red zone.  Not a real deep threat either, which is what we really need.  Still would be a solid pickup if the price is right.

Would actually love to see Hartline signed. But, I don't know how much interest he would have coming here. No information at all, just seems like Belicheck will now pick him up and torture the Dolphins with him for the next couple of years. 

I could definitely see Canty coming in, I think he was close to signing with us a couple years ago if I remember but Ravens offered more money.   Seems like a high character guy that does charity work down here, it makes sense.

I feel bad for guys like decker and hartline, they have about 3-4 years to be decent before their lack of physical ability catch up to them. My advice for future prospects similar to them is to fatten up and be offensive linemen. Receiver position is a flashy position reserved for gifted athletes.

Is he fast?? If not than no...

Benjamin is not a bolt of lightning either. Perhaps we should release him.

Just because we have a need for a speedy receiver doesn't mean we don't pursue a great one without speed.