Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

April Fools Day, The Huddle, And You

NFL should pull ultimate troll and change June 1st cut rule to April 1st.  Oh, the madness.

you realize Jeremy will be the first to do it, right?

Ron Rivera to the Giants?

John Fox spotted at Charlotte airport?

Let's just change the nature of the day! Problem solved. I expect to see a lot of grey. :P

11076192_983632438336326_720686372894156

Yeah, I don't see the huge problem with a little fun. As someone stated if it's actually a good believable thread that gets peoples balls to drop to the floor let it stick around. The excess others just delete it. It's literally one day, I think everyone will be ok.

Ron Rivera to the Giants?

John Fox spotted at Charlotte airport?

Then trades Cam for Pickles.

anybody that falls for shenanigans this time of year deserves to be shenaniganed.

Its about that time of year for the old 'Jangler creates a female avatar and tricks everyone right before posting bewb pics' thread.

Except that time 4-5 years ago when it really was me, a girl.....that REALLY threw everyone off

holy poo, I knew boo was still alive.

I know work is killing me!!!

Still have yet to find time to post TG my pics thread

It's like the entire board gets taken over by a bunch of PanthersUnited level posters.

I honestly don't mind a few AF threads as long as they are done well, unique and actually funny. It's the endless stream of "Cam traded for fish sandwich.... JUST KIDDING! HUR HUR" threads that are annoying.

We would know right off that was a typical April Fool thread,because Cam's worth at least two fish sandwiches. :)

April 1st prediction

post-6961-142785039165_thumb.jpg