Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

April Fools Day, The Huddle, And You

April fools the Huddle App works great now!!.. hate it now can't scroll without an ad opening up regardless on my browser..whoever is modifying the app sucks at what they do..about to remove it.. 

Here's a scenario

What if Cam really signs his deal tomorrow. I wonder how long it would take for everyone to know that it is real. That would be ironic

I honestly expect at least one person to post the Greg Jennings has signed with us, or someone else, as an April Fools joke.

(I kinda hope Jennings makes his decision today just to take the wind out of that option)

Why Scot? Why?

April fools the Huddle App works great now!!.. hate it now can't scroll without an ad opening up regardless on my browser..whoever is modifying the app sucks at what they do..about to remove it..

I have the same problem.... And it just did it again!

I try to stay off the net on April 1st at least until later in the afternoon because of this.

I'm here bright and early today, I'm a glutton for punishment. Bring it, jokesters.

It won't happen Mods have everyone afraid of the banhammer.

I am disappoint

The problem is everyone thinks they're funny. Only 8% actually are.

Like an inferior site. Thinking they are cute with there little April 1st news. 

I trolled friends IRL last year on April fools saying we traded a 3rd for Josh Gordon. Back when that seemed "good"

I almost started a thread on this, convinced myself it's a bad April One joke and stopped myself:

http://www.derp/2015/4/1/8320091/report-panthers-targeting-mariota-nfl-draft#comments

Apparently Adam Schefler and Ian Rapoport tweeted some BS yesterday, you can read them in the link if you so choose.

Haha and I see derp got thrown in there