Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

NBA Playoffs are here!

then that's sad. Sitting on their hands 45 seconds into the game

You mean when Kyle Korver nailed a three and the place went crazy? Right...try watching the games when you comment on them 

You mean when Kyle Korver nailed a three and the place went crazy? Right...try watching the games when you comment on them

Just like the falcons the hawks fans suck. You're lucky the shitty hornets didn't make the playoffs because Charlotte fans probably would have taken that poo hole over per usual

Kemba >>>>> Kyrie???

End of story.

It was a good debate for a while.

You just gave Kemba praise....not sure if on purpose, but none the less it happened.

You just gave Kemba praise....not sure if on purpose, but none the less it happened.

I think he was being sarcastic. It was chuck so he could have just as easily screwed it up I suppose.

Kemba >>>>> Kyrie???

End of story.

It was a good debate for a while.

I dont disagree, but I would like to see Kemba alongside LBJ for an entire season and see how much he improves.

Was in Atlanta yesterday for the Hawks game. Atmosphere was too live! My girl is a Hawk fan smh. Posted up at the Hudson Grill & Bar and chatted it up with some of the Hawk fans afterwards. I think they'll def make the ECF with ease. Beating the Cavs though will be a task.

Side note: the Hawks probably have the best arena music in all of sports. Haha I love the organ guy playing all the top ATL hip hop hits. Felt like I was in church with that organ playing lol

Well my boys better start tightening up their offensive play and stop jackin up shots because these games are a lot closer than they should be. Making me nervous last night.

Pels shouldn't have lost that game last night. Hopefully, there able to win game 3. Already got my tickets for game 4, and I don't wanna be there to see the Pels eliminated

Pels shouldn't have lost that game last night. Hopefully, there able to win game 3. Already got my tickets for game 4, and I don't wanna be there to see the Pels eliminated

Nice dude. I'm saving for game 7 tickets to ECF Hawks game if it happens. If not i'll jus put the money into savings

Nice dude. I'm saving for game 7 tickets to ECF Hawks game if it happens. If not i'll jus put the money into savings

I'm a Hornets fan, but I'm also just a fan of basketball so going to all these playoff games has been a treat. I live in the Atlanta area, so I would love to see the Hawks atleast advance to the ECF. The city was electric last weekend, so I can only imagine what it would be like if they advanced to the ECF.

Wondering what we're going to see from San Antonio tonight.. a bounce back game or if they shoot poorly and let CP3 and company go off again

I think LA takes game two. Funny, because that would make every series at 2-0 to start.

First round hasn't really been as dramatic as I expected, so far.

Clipset had a great opportunity to put the Spurs down 2-0 last night, and they blew it. You can't give that squad extra chances. Duncan looked like the Duncan of old last night.