Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

Or maybe the evidence suggests he's not so innocent. Like he was originally found guilty of and paid his way out of. Is it that hard to believe he could have done something wrong?

If there was any amount of evidence to suspend him for THAT Much surely they would have still had a case in the jury trial they dropped right?

Worth remembering that the length of the suspension doesn't automatically mean he's reinstated after ten games. The commissioner has the choice of whether to reinstate you at that time or not.

Hardy and his people wanna consider that before putting stuff like that out there.

Greg's gonna be out of the league soon if he's retweeting poo like that

“You must have no further adverse involvement with law enforcement and must not commit any additional violations of league policies,” Commissioner Goodell wrote. “In that respect, you should understand that another violation of this nature may result in your banishment from the NFL.”

This guy really does seem to be reinforcing the image of being an idiot who can't grasp the tenuous nature of his situation

This guy really does seem to be reinforcing the image of being an idiot who can't grasp the tenuous nature of his situation

Exactly and it's what jeremy has been saying for months

Loads of athletes are catered to their entire lives. By the time they get to the pros, they believe they're entitled to it. The world revolves around them.

For guys like that, when the time comes that they actually have to face real consequences for their actions, it often doesn't go well.

I guess Hardy doesn't have enough money to buy favor with the commish.

I got it........

Goodell knew it would be a 10 Games Suspension, so he was like Hmmm. Ill make the Panthers play the Cowboys on the 11th Game, Which so happens to be Thanksgiving..... That will make the ratings go up...

Anyway, don't we get a Comp Pic because of this Suspension?

Dang. I am 99% positive this will get appealed. They are trying to word it in a way that doesn't get overturned. Interested to see if it holds up at 10 games

Sounds like they went high so if it gets reduced it hopefully does to 6 games.

It seems a little extreme at first glance but I haven't read the report

Just watched NFL Network at 7PM and I gotta say, it was refreshing to see over the first five minutes of the show dedicated to Greg Hardy and the Cowboys.... At this point, good riddance

The bed full of semi-automatic arms is another vision in the long line of images stuck in my head that I will never be able to delete...try as I may.

Dude's certified and it hurts my feels...Been following that strange entity of creation since he was a freshman in college and belongs in that strange black hole of nature's oddities that somehow found their way to America's Team??wat?!?!?...called the Dallas Cowboys.

Thats the only rational I can find to make sense of this strange world we live in...well, that and the Oakland Raiders and their Raider Nation headed by a GM whose brain has been uploaded to the closest thing in this world to a self-aware computer.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Smitty75

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Joe has waffled on a women's right to control her own body for the last 50 years.  He is in the pockets of corporate America and has voted for the two most conservative judges on the USSC in the last 50 years as well. All indications are Joe Biden doesn't have an issue with conservative judges, but that is not the primary concern here.  Joe Biden is in bed with corporate America.  There is no debate about it. Joe Biden promised to veto M4A. There is no rational argument to be made for Joe Biden and the dems to support a SCJ that favors workers over corporations.  NONE. Too many people like yourself get caught up on "D" and "R".  Those aren't the letters to be concerned about in a society that is controlled by a plutocracy. "C"orporate "M"oney and "P"ower are the only letters Joe, Nancy and Chuck care about.  That is why it is increasingly difficult to discern a "D" from an "R".  It is also increasingly less relevant in a nation ruled by plutocrats who own both parties.
    • I dropped out of my senior year of high school TWICE and got accepted to UNCG without even so much as a GED.  A&T told me to go fug myself and they were offering minority scholarships to white kids.   UNCG has got a top notch mental health counseling program but outside of that... sheeeeesh
    • If you are short sighted then maybe this rhetoric is convincing.  The two things aren't mutually exclusive to me. You can fight for more progressive policies and not hurt people by just conceding public policy and power to the Republicans along the way.  
  • Masters of PIE !