Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@bobbyagnese

REPORT: SS Swearinger claimed by Bucs on waivers

People on the huddle over use the word thug and have probably never met an actual "thug" in their life lol

People on the huddle over use the word thug and have probably never met an actual "thug" in their life lol

This. poo just sounds cool or can easily replace other things lmao

Cowboy written all over him. The Jerrah.

We have dibs over those aholes on this one. Other teams have dibs over us though. Just gotta hope.

This is really easy guys. A SS in our defense is a run stopping ,in the box, down hill enforcer. Swearinger would work here.

That's a crack head, drunk, drives fast, and woman beater you're talking about. Can't believe anything he say anymore.

lmao crackhead

If we're interested, i dont understand why we didnt complete a trade using a mid-rounder to secure him? Judging from this year's draft, it's not like DG values them as actual picks lol.

But seriously, i know we don't know if we did offer anything or not, but if we wanted him, we should've traded for him because there's no way he makes it to us in waivers.

Does it really matter if we get him? He's a below average player. Yes I know it's gonna be his 3rd season but he hasn't really improved much so far. 

Does it really matter if we get him? He's a below average player. Yes I know it's gonna be his 3rd season but he hasn't really improved much so far.

Because he's better than Roman Harper.

Please based god

Really hope it happens. I miss him in a Gamecock uni

Good thing we didn't trade for him, LOL

Why are the Texans booting someone they invested a high draft pick on just a few years ago???

Wasn't Mike Mitchell garbage untill he signed here?

He's young and lays the wood. He might not be starting material but could sub in for plays against the run.

And who knows maybe with a change of scenery and with the right coaches and players he could improve his game and turn out to be a good player. It isn't unheard of.