Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

Who is your first round slider

I think you're right, and it's going to go both ways. More so this year than we've seen in a while. A ton will slide, and a ton will be taken way too early, IMO. 1st round may be nuts.

It's going to be an exciting night for sure, can't wait to get off work, get some beer, and watch it all unfold. Titans trying to trade back, Skins trying to trade back, it's gonna be nuts!

I rather take a chance on a guy in the later rounds if we're looking for a deep threat to be honest. I'm not comfortable with Perriman, Dorsett or Smith early. Give me Lockett instead.

What about Algholor?  For me, he's the guy I'm excited about, that could potentially be in our range.  I think in most scenarios, he's a top of the 2nd guy, but could very well have a 1st round grade in this particular draft.  I think there's quite a few guys that could be said for in this one.

At this point who isn't sliding, Gregory, Ray, Collins, (all 3 of them) Between them, Peters, and Beckham,; the Bengals, Rams Ravens, and Pats wish they had extra picks.

Malcolm Brown could take a dive.  Think he's highly overhyped in the media.  Heck, I'd take that Garrett guy over him. 

La'el Collins will be the biggest slider in this entire draft. He won't talk to the cops until after the draft has concluded. No team is going to chance a pick on a guy that is linked to the death of a pregnant woman.

PFT is reporting that La'el Collins might not even be drafted with this investigation into his ex-girlfriend's death.

Game clips say otherwise. He is *defiantly* faster than Benjamin.

Fixed.

Also, just because WR Strong isn't listed under visits, doesn't mean the Panthers haven't met with him or have interest in some fashion. Personally, I think he'd make a great #2 wr

With all the WRs we've visited with, it baffles me that we've left out Strong. 

I'm honestly kind of surprised myself.  Looking at that list though, there's only a few guys that break the 6' threshold.  The majority are 6' and under, and built for speed/quickness.  Obviously targeting specific attributes.

That list is incomplete. There's only 22 visits on that list and Gettleman said they used all 30.

That list is incomplete. There's only 22 visits on that list and Gettleman said they used all 30.

Good point... never know.

I'm hoping something retarded happens like Parker falling to us.

Something more realistic would be Malcolm Brown or Trae Waynes and Gman says thank you very much.

In reality, it'll probably be Peat.