Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Dave Gettleman is quietly putting together a better draft than last year.

we shouldve just drafted a punter all 9 rounds to satisify all these cry babies.. please tell me who did we miss on in the 3rd and coming 6th n 7th round that wouldve been so game changing? ill wait

I wanna see how our 1st round performs first, dg can easily have been genius with this draft or set this team back a yea if our guys don't pan out

Last year was a pretty good draft. I do t think this years will be better and as of now there's no proof it is

first off i hate the shaq pick...don't see it helping us in the short term. With that out the way i love funchess and im optimistic about the Oklahoma kid. everything else is a wash...calling this a better draft than last season..how? We had the majority of our picks make the all rookie team.

That said lets say shaq pans out and funchess. Williams isn't really in a position to start like trai...who knows how good he is. The last two picks are not going to play much sorry(maybe Payne will). And to say this class is better than kelvin ealy trai,bene, and Boston????? Wishful thinking.

Thank you Gettleman! The complainers need to just get off the bandwagon. And don't get back on. After what he did last year, you still have no faith in the guy. I think this draft will prove to be very good. Can't wait to see these guys in action! Sorry, had to get this off of my chest.

We will become 3 time defending NFC South Champions!