Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Dave Gettleman is quietly putting together a better draft than last year.

we shouldve just drafted a punter all 9 rounds to satisify all these cry babies.. please tell me who did we miss on in the 3rd and coming 6th n 7th round that wouldve been so game changing? ill wait

I wanna see how our 1st round performs first, dg can easily have been genius with this draft or set this team back a yea if our guys don't pan out

Last year was a pretty good draft. I do t think this years will be better and as of now there's no proof it is

first off i hate the shaq pick...don't see it helping us in the short term. With that out the way i love funchess and im optimistic about the Oklahoma kid. everything else is a wash...calling this a better draft than last season..how? We had the majority of our picks make the all rookie team.

That said lets say shaq pans out and funchess. Williams isn't really in a position to start like trai...who knows how good he is. The last two picks are not going to play much sorry(maybe Payne will). And to say this class is better than kelvin ealy trai,bene, and Boston????? Wishful thinking.

Thank you Gettleman! The complainers need to just get off the bandwagon. And don't get back on. After what he did last year, you still have no faith in the guy. I think this draft will prove to be very good. Can't wait to see these guys in action! Sorry, had to get this off of my chest.

We will become 3 time defending NFC South Champions!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    amazingmac

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Every time Bernie is attacked by the establishment I give him an another donation along with my recurring monthly donations. Needless to say, he is getting multiple donations from me every month.
    • If they would have had the #5 pick then they could have had so many teams trying to trade up there for a QB. They'd be ahead of the Chargers and Dolphins who both need QB's. The Dolphins have 3 first round draft picks this year. That would have been such a good haul, potentially grabbing those picks had they won more games. They'd have to leapfrog several teams. Unfortunately at #7 both the chargers and the Dolphins don't need to move up. The only scenario i'd see is if they pick the QB's they need and the Dolphins pull the trigger on a OT to protect their QB, the Panthers would get the 18th and 26th, plus a lower round pick to move up to #7 if the draft board falls to where no OT was taken prior to the Panthers pick.      The thing is, that if the Panthers decide to stay with Cam, they need to protect his blind side and if the best OT is on the board, I don't think they would give up that pick for 2 first rounders. I wouldn't. Especially when it's the best tackle of the draft. I don't know.    IF they stay at the pick and Brown is available or Thomas...Take Thomas. 
    • Becton went 4th Ovr in Daniel jeremiahs last mock- I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he isn’t available in the third  
  • Masters of PIE !