Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

NFL says Pats guilty, and Brady knew

2 to 8 was what i was thinking as well...

Fox Sports:

"The general feeling seems to be that Brady will be suspended for multiple games, though that could mean two or eight. One report has already indicated that “everything” is on the table for a potential punishment"

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-report-long-suspension-wells-report-050815

Patriots beat reporter for the Boston Herald

Jeff Howe @ jeffphowe

Source close to the Deflategate investigation believes a disciplinary ruling could be made as early as this afternoon.

"A source close to the Deflategate investigation believes a disciplinary ruling could be made as early as this afternoon. The source stressed nothing official has been relayed, but there is a feeling this situation could be resolved quickly. Obviously, if it doesn't happen today, Monday would then come into focus because the NFL holds off its business dealings over the weekend."

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2015/05/source_nfl_could_issue_deflategate_discipline_ruling_today

Which one of your unfortunate younger relatives did you burden into helping you poo out this stinker of a reply?

it's uncanny! How do you do that?

Lmao

@daringantt: Pretty much. #poopmouth RT @jasonrmcintyre: Exclusive video of Tedy Bruschi after reading the Wells report

https://t.co/DopuA9gr02

it's uncanny! How do you do that?

6wj9ZeR.gif

6wj9ZeR.gif

you never disappoint.tell Linda hello

I hope Brady has to sit out numerous games,just levying a fine will not get it.

you never disappoint.tell Linda hello

It's true, I never disappoint. Now you on the other hand have been a disappointment your entire life.

Dear Tom, a little advice. All you have to do is delete the txt!

-Hillary Clinton

Can we stop calling it "deflategate"? It's fugging stupid and makes zero sense. Same with "spygate"

Man, Bruschi is such a douchebag. 

FOX Sports @ FOXSports

1h

Report: Brady will be suspended by NFL; announcement coming

next week

"Roger Goodell's decision is expected to be announced next week and it is no longer a matter of if the NFL commissioner will suspend Brady, but for how long he will suspend him.

In conversations I've had with several key sources who always have a good sense of what goes on at 345 Park Avenue, there is little doubt Goodell considers Brady's role in DeflateGate a serious violation.

The NFL is convinced, according to sources, that connecting all the dots of the evidence supplied by Wells leads to one conclusion: Brady cheated.

The feeling is the Wells Report supplied Goodell with enough ammunition to suspend Brady both for breaking the rules by ordering the deflation of footballs and by not cooperating with the investigation

The only question now is how many games with which Goodell will hit the league’s star player? Estimates have been all over the map."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/myers-roger-goodell-suspend-tom-brady-deflategate-article-1.2215881

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tinamedina

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • My story isn't unique by any means. I come from a family of high achieving STEM degrees (PHD, Masters), but I always hated math and science as a kid so in undergrad I studied political science and history. Really didn't think I could do much with that so I went to law school. That is where the debt really racked up (hardly had any for undergrad). Even going to a state school like UNC, like I did, you're gonna come out with 100k unless you have scholarships and stuff like that. I think that is pretty par for the course for most graduate degrees though. If you're gonna doing anything where you feel like you need a graduate degree to get ahead you're gonna have to prepare for a lot of debt. Definitely can't knock anyone for being debt averse. At times I do wish I would have told my younger self to work harder at math and science so I could have gotten a STEM degree in college. I would probably be making the same or more than I am now, but with little to no debt. At the same time though I think passion matters in success and that stuff just does not excite me.    
    • Is that what you write on the card? Taum-something?  Just let the guys at the front office figure it out.  "With the 7th pick in the First Round the Carolina Panther select: Derrick some color I forget which one." "With the 18th pick in the 5th round the Green Bay Packer select: That tall white kid from Clemson." It would make the draft more interesting to watch for the fans.
  • Masters of PIE !