Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Cargo shorts

My wife is leaving me tomorrow so yeah I get it. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad she's leaving but it's gonna cost me. Good thing my PSL's are paid in full.

Divorce blows...but you got season tickets bro. Life is ok. I'm going through a divorce now too. Old adage: know why divorces are so expensive? Because they are worth it.

Oh and I wear cargo shorts all the time and tactical pants I wear everyday to work. Crye Precision based out of Brooklyn makes the best tactical pants...hands down. Expensive but worth it. Trust me.

Galls.com has pretty good deals on Tactical pants and Cargo shorts...

I bought an OAKLEY dress shirt the other day, worn it twice, and now there is a visiable hole in the front of the shirt due to a fray in the thread.... I will prolly never buy an Oakley shirt again.... or maybe that style.

I dug mine out over the weekend, mostly because they were on the mind after this thread. I wore a pair yesterday while zeroing new sights on my compound bow.

Divorce blows...but you got season tickets bro. Life is ok. I'm going through a divorce now too. Old adage: know why divorces are so expensive? Because they are worth it.

She changed her mind for now. I guess I looked too happy.

I'm good with cargo shorts as long as they aren't puke green.

I don't use the pockets. I simply wear them for the style.

I'd like a pair that has some sort of bottle opener woven I to it somehow.

I've seen those before. Would love to get some but can't justify $200 on pants.

I buy mine for like $20 from LA Police Gear and most have lasted years and years and years through some pretty tough use.

I heard the LAPG are Good pants........ However.... there has been some complaints about the Zippers...

I'd like a pair that has some sort of bottle opener woven I to it somehow.

post-1049-143136240528_thumb.jpg

You can tell how many old people are on the huddle with this thread.  Literally if you wear cargo shorts on any college campus you're gonna get made fun of