Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Lmao....

Just wait until Tom Shady is on tv and has qb sons...

Chris Simms: Matt Simms doesn't get chances because of our last name http://t.co/OQ8veArTDD

These poor kids are the sons of a famous nfl QB and that's holding them back!

I think the problem is that Chris Simms was so much more recent. I remember watching Pepp politely help him up over and over.......and over. Only time I ever felt bad for a Bucs player. Probably won't be the last.

grow a spleen, chrissy.

grow a spleen.

Does anyone have video of the spleen hit(s)? I guess that is kind of morbid. I couldn't remember who popped him. It seemed like he got hit hard twice. Maybe TD and CJ?

Al Wallace

In all seriousness, I've heard Chris Simms interviewed on Jim Rome's show a couple of times and the dude struggles to form a coherent sentence, sometimes failing miserably.

Phil Simms was so important to the NYG that they won a Super Bowl with Jeff Hostetler as QB in 1990.

Thats just HOW GOOD a QB he was.

Obviously these Simms punks don't wear Cargo Shorts.

Plaid above the knee I am guessing.

Phil Simms was so important to the NYG that they won a Super Bowl with Jeff Hostetler as QB in 1990.

Thats just HOW GOOD a QB he was.

Phil Simms is the all time leader of that franchise in many categories. With 100 years of history, that's pretty impressive.

I remember it looking fairly pedestrian, he took a few hits, I think it was Al Wallace. CJ wasn't on the team yet.

Good Call. I forgot about Wallace. It was TD and Jenkins that double-teamed him for another big hit.

Their Dad is a crapy commentator. That probably is what is holding them back. Dudes an ass clown.