Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.BERSIN

Feel of Winning Superbowls?

Sid Bream was so fugging slow

lol. Showing your age? I thought he'd never get to plate. One of my sports memories.

It's feels I bet like banging a hot girl till you can't bang anymore

That moment, that moment when victory is sealed when we know the trophy is coming home. At that time I can only speculate as it will be intense and personal to each one of us.

Super Bowl is used to reward its corporate clients not the fans or the general public. Enjoy the regular season and the playoffs - that's all that matters

Hopefully feels better than it does for Buc fans.

After being a buffalo bills fan for years and then a carolina panther fan, I know how losing a super bowl feels. :(

If you've ever really busted your ass for something for a long time and finally achieved a goal, it's like that.

Super Bowl is used to reward its corporate clients not the fans or the general public. Enjoy the regular season and the playoffs - that's all that matters

ummmm...NO!

its all about the ring!

When Percy Harvin ran back the opening kick off of the 2nd half I remember sending my wife a text that we just won the Super Bowl and I was going to cry like a bitch!!! 

So I didn't cry like a bitch but I will admit a couple tears of joy running down my cheeks and the emotions just being unbelievable.

We were minutes and one bad kickoff away from knowing that feeling and I think about that every football season unfortunately smh