Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Panthers Sign Tight End

​What kind of furniture are you moving that is intelligently resisting you?

​It's complicated...

• Pie 6

​What kind of furniture are you moving that is intelligently resisting you?

.... Sentient furniture duh..... Oh poo I've said to much blargelelele

Not that Brandon Williams is a bust but got me thinking about a 3rd rounder we picked back in the 90's that was a workout warrior but never did anything.  

Anyone remember his name?  I think he was from Penn State?

I had high hopes for BWill too, but he's never really done anything of note except look like a greek god.

He also punched someone in a game and got ejected. Making his mark as our 3rd TE.

He also punched someone in a game and got ejected. Making his mark as our 3rd TE.

​#1 that was the Saints

#2 he was defending Cam

Pass

• Pie 8

One time, I was moving furniture and one of the other guys was a big time body builder. The guy had muscles on top of muscles, a real Mr. Universe kind of guy. The problem was, he couldn't work worth a damn. He could lift weights, but a couch or a dresser and you could see him struggling. 

There's just a big difference between lifting weights in a controlled environment and having to use your muscle to push, pull and throw things around that are actively and intelligently resisting you. 

That's what I've always seen in Brandon Williams. You look at him and think he'd make Brian Urlacher crap his pants during a tackle attempt. It just never played out that way on the field.

It's called functional muscles. Most athletes  truly do train that way. It's not what makes you catch passes and block though. That's muscle  memory  and reflexes.

Turns out Jocquel Skinner gets to stay.

Punter Matt Wile gets the boot instead.

Swole bones looks like Tarzan, unfortunately so far, he's played like Jane. 

He hasnt even played cause hes a #3 TE on what was (hopefully) a bad offense

not very much opportunity. He has looked good in preseason when he gets playing time

• Pie 1

I get the feeling Belichik is trolling us. Last year with claiming Gaffney off the waived-intended-for-IR wire from us. Then this year the day after we sign TE Simonson is when Belichik decides to cut TE Tim Wright, who has much better stats.

He hasnt even played cause hes a #3 TE on what was (hopefully) a bad offense

not very much opportunity. He has looked good in preseason when he gets playing time

Brandon had an opportunity early last year to compete against Ed Dickson for the #2 TE...he did not take advantage of the few  opportunities he was given. I pull for him too, but he has not taken it to the level he needs to in order to be rewarded with playing time.