Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Russell "Golden Calf of Bristol" Wilson

not at all....not a baseball fan really...I mean, how can you get excited for 162 or 164 games? 

its a marathon, not a sprint. but yeah even i get bored watching it on tv sometimes.

Hawk is def not a bandwagon fan. So that doesn't apply to him....and just him all the rest are :)

One superbowl, I mean even Trent Dilfer has won one superbowl. Joe Flacco? Easy.

But to win back to back superbowls is something truly elite. Something truly special.

I can't imagine how crushing it is to lose that opportunity from the ONE YARD LINE.

Some might say the franchise may never recover.

definitely a tough loss for sure...on a call I will never ever agree with.  One thing that took alot of the sting out of it though was knowing we were Super Bowl champs at the time, you know what I mean?  Well, no of course, you wouldn't know that!!!!!

its a marathon, not a sprint. but yeah even i get bored watching it on tv sometimes.

nothing better than spending a nice summer evening out in the sun with a few friends and cold beers watching a game live...I'll definitely admit to that.

If you are a Christian and especially if you are in the public eye, the microscope comes out and stays out. But im glad more are coming forward on why they really hate Wilson instead of it being about football. There are worse examples of players we could wring our hands over. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness should still be achievable. Without seeing his day to day life i have no idea if he is fake or real.

As a football fan, I have the right to pass judgment on the snake oil salesman.  Wilson can suck it.  The Seahawks can suck it.  This new found legion of Seahawk fans can suck it.  Pete Carroll can suck it.  Microsoft can suck it.  Go Panthers.

definitely a tough loss for sure...on a call I will never ever agree with.  One thing that took alot of the sting out of it though was knowing we were Super Bowl champs at the time, you know what I mean?  Well, no of course, you wouldn't know that!!!!!

nothing better than spending a nice summer evening out in the sun with a few friends and cold beers watching a game live...I'll definitely admit to that.

baseball at the ballpark is practically a religious experience.

Starbucks can suck it.  

baseball at the ballpark is practically a religious experience.

So you're saying I'm not going to get laid at the ballpark?

So you're saying I'm not going to get laid at the ballpark?

maybe if you go to a tampa bay rays game, since there wont be anyone there to report you

Frazier can suck it.  Boeing can suck it.  The Fish Market can suck it.  Puget Sound can suck it.  Mount Rainier can suck it.

Big ups to Pearl Jam doe.

hey look at me im from seattle and i wear flannel and smell like a kesha concert

I loathe Wilson because of the lucky rainbow passes that shoot out of his ass with his eyes closed and float in the air for 10 seconds only to find a Seattle WR.  I loathe Wilson because he fumbled the ball 11 times last year and it bounced back to him 11 times.  I loathe Wilson because he comes off as this kiss-ass Eddie Haskell two-faced car salesman.  But most of all I loathe Russell Wilson because we haven't beat the short little douchebag yet and that pisses me off because the Johnny Come Lately Seahawk 12 idiots (obligatory "Not you Hawk" because I know you have been tried and true) are insufferable.  

Sports hate is healthy and I have a serious case of the red ass for the Seahawks and their corny ass leader Russell Wilson. I am man enough to admit that I am an immature ass clown when it comes to sports hate.

hey look at me im from seattle and i wear flannel and smell like a kesha concert

Huddle infraction for not using $ properly.

I loathe Wilson because of the lucky rainbow passes that shoot out of his ass with his eyes closed and float in the air for 10 seconds only to find a Seattle WR.  I loathe Wilson because he fumbled the ball 11 times last year and it bounced back to him 11 times.  I loathe Wilson because he comes off as this kiss-ass Eddie Haskell two-faced car salesman.  But most of all I loathe Russell Wilson because we haven't beat the short little douchebag yet and that pisses me off because the Johnny Come Lately Seahawk 12 idiots (obligatory "Not you Hawk" because I know you have been tried and true) are insufferable.  

Patience my crop dusting amigo.  While we have one player from the 2010-11 drafts still on the team (the greatest 26 year old in the history of team sports, Heisman, national champ, greatest first four years ever, looks like he just walked out of Central Casting, etc.), those guys drafted like maniacs.  To their credit, Okung, Thomas, Chancellor, Tate, Wright, Sherman, Maxwell, Smith, et al, most of whom are still on the team.  The good news?  Their last three drafts have stunk worse than your farts, no first rounder/5th year option, and whose top pick was a speed WR in Richardson who was worse than Corey Brown at WR by a long shot.  Think about it-their BEST rookie for three years running is WORSE than our UDFA.

Unfortunately, their FO likely knows RW isn't worth what he wants.  Unfortunately for them, they're screwed either way after giving big deals to guys who were making peanuts and then getting a Hurneyesque lot of nothing for young talent for three straight years.  That don't fly in this league.  GMan already laid the foundation with his own drafts and getting Cam and Luke due to Marty's stupidity.  Signing Cam when we did for what we did was also a huge kick in the gut for those guys.  The afterburners are coming.

Frazier can suck it.  Boeing can suck it.  The Fish Market can suck it.  Puget Sound can suck it.  Mount Rainier can suck it.

Big ups to Pearl Jam doe.

No shout out to rain, depression, suicide, et. al?

God told me to motorboat kate upton's chest.  One day, one day.

Do that and you'll be my hero.