Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Russell "Golden Calf of Bristol" Wilson

at least T3bow was legit and not a fuging phony

The Golden Calf of Bristol was a phony QB.

Russell will ride this to a sponsorship deal with KY Jelly.

RW ~ "When I fap, I only use water soluble KY Jelly.  When I am trying to portray an image to the media, i can't be bothered by hand soap burning my piss hole.  KY allows me to fap and still sell my goodie-two-shoes persona to the world without having to worry about a chaffed shaft.  Thank you, KY.  KY, all the glide, nothing to hide."

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have no idea if Russell Wilson's faith is real or phony.

I do know that in 40 years as a Christian, God has never once told me to date a certain girl or to hold out for a higher salary.

Fair point.... But in all of your 40 years of being A Christian... how many years have been a starting QB for a superbowl winning franchise?  Faith may be the same, but the context is different.

I think that in the same way that you have no idea if his faith is real or phony... you can also say that you have no idea what it means to have to be a 20 something year old multi-million dollar superbowl winning QB, whose trying to live out his faith in light of public scrutiny. Granted, I would have never told this story... it seems a bit premature. But he's young, and he'll learn.

And I don't think we could call what Russell's doing "holding out." They're negotiating. He's proven his worth in a very short amount of time. There's no reason for him to think he doesn't deserve the same type of money Cam Newton gets. And I hope he gets it....

Just posted this on reddit just to see how fast it gets taken down.  You can't talk bad about the goldenboy there.

Did God also tell him to divorce his first wife?

Lol my thread on reddit got taken down in like 30 seconds.  Those mods are fuging jokes over there.  But nooo, it's completely cool when someone posts poo about Cam that's meant to rile everyone up.

We're probably the only two here that find it somewhat ironic reading a bunch of fans of Cam Newton bitch about how much of a douche Russel Wilson is. 

Hateful comments in 3...2...1...

in true huddle fashion the jelly is getting piled on pretty deep. Clean cut kid, Super Bowl champ, most winningest qb in his first 3 seasons, community oriented and hugely charitable....yes...so many reasons to hate.

lol yall would be superbowl champs again this year by a wide margin if you had a QB who didnt screw up the best team in football

how the fug did he theow 4 picks and less than 100 yards and yall win on the NFCCG??

Your team wins= russell gets elevated far beyond what he is, which is a QB that cant get it done in the pocket and actually carry a team.

All hes done is not fug it up, until recently

your team knows his true value, watch what happens

hahahahahahahahahaha...call me when your qb actually does something other than rape a franchise for 100 and how many million?  losing qb making that kind of money...hahahahahahaa...that's the funny part right there.  Seattle will hopefully overpay Wilson...but let's see....Super Bowl Champ, couple NFC Championships, most wins in NFL history over the first 3 seasons...ya....why pay for that....better to pay for a guy who hasn't done poo!!!!

lololololol....and your qb has done what exactly?  didn't think so!

Averaged more yards and TDs than your QB with less supporting talent on both offense and defense (and special teams) for starters.

Taken the worst team of the decade (the 2010 Panthers who intentionally tanked), to back-to-back division titles, with a broken back no less.  And a busted ankle, ribs, UDFA LT from Montreal who never played American football in the states before, no drafted OTs, a rookie #1WR, a guy named Brenton Bersin as the #1 read in a playoff game, etc.

Put up or shut up, pay Russ what he wants!!!!

in true huddle fashion the jelly is getting piled on pretty deep. Clean cut kid, Super Bowl champ, most winningest qb in his first 3 seasons, community oriented and hugely charitable....yes...so many reasons to hate.

hahahahahahahahahaha...call me when your qb actually does something other than rape a franchise for 100 and how many million?  losing qb making that kind of money...hahahahahahaa...that's the funny part right there.  Seattle will hopefully overpay Wilson...but let's see....Super Bowl Champ, couple NFC Championships, most wins in NFL history over the first 3 seasons...ya....why pay for that....better to pay for a guy who hasn't done poo!!!!

Our guy is clean cut and does all those things too.  Members of the Auburn and Carolina communities know it, we see the double standard, and even the haters can't ignore this http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12990868/cam-newton-trails-only-peyton-manning-terms-marketing-appeal-nfl

DeAngelo Williams, Matt Schaub, and Kellen Clemons deserve credit for 2013 as well.  Brandon Bostick for 2014.  Pay Russ!!!!!!!

PS-Cam is also younger than Russ and already dated Ciara.  Sloppy seconds.

just remember gents...when you let hatred run your lives, then those you hate have defeated you.

let the jelly and envy drive you to be better instead!

just remember gents...when you let hatred run your lives, then those you hate have defeated you.

let the jelly and envy drive you to be better instead!

I don't hate him. I think he's full of himself in a non respectable manner.

PS-Cam is also younger than Russ and already dated Ciara.  Sloppy seconds.

that's why RW is waiting until marriage to bang her. After she's been filled repeatedly by The Man Cam Newton, RW doesn't want her finding out that it's not just his height that's short.