Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beachpub4

One Month From Today - Panthers @ Bills

Wow! Just looking at our season ticket list and noticed it's only a month away. Only a pre-season game but can't wait to see how all the new faces fare if only for a half.

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing the most?

I should probably find a plane ticket and a hotel huh

Just a little over two weeks until I report to training camp for the first 4 days. Can't wait. 

Seeing Josh Norman redeem himself vs EJ Manuel. That game still haunts me but it did give us Riverboat.

I'm trying to convince my wife to delay our trip to the Adirondacks one day so I can go to the game in Buffalo.

will be great to see Shaq on the field 

cant wait , got a great feeling about shaq 

i cant wait for training camp and preseason , its always a thrill too see what players go off in preseason and training camp and what players start and what players make the roster i honestly cant wait. might be only 9 weeks to week 1 but im just as excited for week 1 of the preseason as well 

Wow! Just looking at our season ticket list and noticed it's only a month away. Only a pre-season game but can't wait to see how all the new faces fare if only for a half.

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing the most?

basically all the rookies , also charles tillman, kurt coleman , stephen hill , philly brown ... list goes on 

Training camp will be exciting to hear updates on how Shaq will look in our scheme. All offseason it seemed like Funchess was our first rounder. Hoping for some signs of optimism with our new offensive line as well.

hmm maybe I should drive down to Buffalo. *checks passport validity*

I love watching the new guys and the backups. I dont care much about the starters unless its game 3. We pretty much lnow what we got with vets and we arent gameplanning

love seeing rookies/ new guys

Cant wait!  Idk about yall but I honestly love the preseason , it gives us a glimpse on how our team is going to be during the regular season.

2013 I knew we were going to be something great after we watched our defense kill teams .2014 I knew we took a step back in the secoundary with cason giving up passes underneath.

there is also that one break out player in preseason as well . I honestly cant wait for camp and preseason