Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Like I knew he would. 

Hes my fav along with Star. I have a real good gut feeling about this season. Im just itchin to watch this team punch others in the mouth, provin me right. Go Panthers!

Jeremy how impressed were you with just how good Cam looked tonight. Stellar showing from Cam and KB. 

I guess it did not stand out to me because thats how Cam looked all of June in the closed practices. But yes, Cam looks solid. 

I have no fuging idea why, but I had an irresistible urge to pie this as soon as I saw it.

lol same.  I have no idea why, but that made me audibly laugh.

Josh Norman also had a really nice interception on a long ball. I believe Cam or Derek threw it and I believe Corey Brown was the intended target. Hard to see that far but Lake Norman looked pretty psyched up.

I saw KB helping with a QB-focused drill while the other WR's were going through separate drills of their own. Which tells me that Coach Proehl sees absolutely no problems with Kelvin. None. Good enough for me.