Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  

I'd say a Gio Bernard/Frank Gore hybrid. The elusiveness and vision of Bernard, but not the speed.  Not as punishing as Gore, but hits the hole with purpose and is a versatile back.

• Pie 1

I know someone who was talking about this guy after the first day of camp. He's a stud.

He was my favorite part about the training camp I went to 

I'd say a Gio Bernard/Frank Gore hybrid. The elusiveness and vision of Bernard, but not the speed.  Not as punishing as Gore, but hits the hole with purpose and is a versatile back.

I was thinking Frank Gore but hadn't seen him in person so I wasn't sure. 

Dude is good.  Reminds me of a Barry Sanders/Jim Brown/Walter Payton/Earl Campbell type.

So me when I make myself on Madden as a running back. Fair enough.

I know it's early and comparisons are hard to come by but who does he remind you of most that's currently playing in the league to any one who has seen him I person?

Alfred Morris I feel is a good comparison. 

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1
Added video
  • Pie 1

Alfred Morris I feel is a good comparison. 

Thanks man I can see that by how patient they say CAP is and while not a burner does have speed. Fug the Redskins but Alfred Morris is like the one likable player on their team. 

• Pie 1

Of the 6 potential RBs/FBs, how many can we actually keep? I don't think there is enough room for Stew, Fozzy, CAP, Todman as well as Tolbert and Ward, nor do I think we should based on the redundancy. I really like Todman's use on special teams so I think the answer becomes sending Ward to the PS (unless they like Ward so much they cut Brockel instead). However, 5 runners still seems like a lot to me. Todman has to be the odd man out, right? Stew is a lock and I've heard players give praise to Fozzy (and based on this article it doesn't seem like CAP is going anywhere). This will be a tough choice which shows how far our depth has come.

I watched his Auburn highlights on youtube after the draft and was sold. He's not a guy you'll see run away from DBs, but he'll move the chains down the field.

If Jonathan Stewart isn't on this team in 2016...this guy will be the reason why...

Stew is only 28 with low mileage. He will get an extension. His performance over our last 6 games speaks for itself.

Stew is only 28 with low mileage. He will get an extension. His performance over our last 6 games speaks for itself.

His extension has be much less than what he's been paid the past few seasons...he's being paid as a top 6 RB in the NFL...

he's being paid as a top 6 RB in the NFL...

And maybe he'll stay healthy and have top 6 stats this season and earn his top 6 money. If not, CAP'll get his chance to show what he can do.