Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ak18346

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I want this season and this coaching staff erased from existence. The next few years are gonna suck. I really hope they get it right this time.
    • Not to mention it's Tattoine they are on.
    • I don't mean to make it personal, but what exactly would you do? There is a wet paper bag of an o-line. No QB would have much of a chance behind it as it stands, let alone an UDFA. Which, of course, brings up the fact that our franchise QB has been hurt for the past few seasons. There was an awkward transition from a 4-3 to a hybrid 3-4 that, along with injuries, gutted the run D. I mean, sometimes, things just are the way they are, and you have to examine the total picture with a little detachment before making sweeping, impetuous changes that aren't going to ultimately make things better in the long term. Screaming "Win now!" as loudly as you can and firing/cutting everyone isn't going result in anything positive. It would just be change for the sake of change, and could ultimately do more harm than good.  
  • Masters of PIE !