• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

thats cool...but these fat Marines...geez man...

None of them are fat but two are sloppy looking by Marine Standards.

I can't tell from the small pictures on my phone, but they're probably ROTC Junior Marines. If they're actual Marines, though, $100 that they're part of the Marine Marching Band.

No, they are absolutely Marines.  Who knows what unit but probably a local reserve station, probably not band.

I was just noticing the marine in the middle....

Those female Marines get more attention than they know what to do with.  They don't even have to be attractive, just female.  Pretty funny to witness from higher.

In the year he was with us before, Ginn dropped PLENTY of those kinds of balls in games.  So frustrating that we could have that speed and not be able to capitalize on it.  Hopefully this will continue, and Ginn can make a name for himself as a receiver and not just a return man.  Notice that Josh still goes after the strip once in Ginn's grasp (textbook), but Ginn does an excellent job of holding onto it with his other hand.  Glad to see Ginn can catch those over the shoulder lobs without letting it pass right through his hands.

I can't tell from the small pictures on my phone, but they're probably ROTC Junior Marines. If they're actual Marines, though, $100 that they're part of the Marine Marching Band.

No they are regular NCO marines. Could be reserves though.

Dang, you guys are harsh on the Marines! They don't look that fat, and that one guy's gigline isn't too far off. They aren't poster worthy but give em a break! Lol

• Pie 1

The best news is that Ginn will not be relied upon to be the number 2. 

Which should allow him to have another good year as a Panther.

If he has a good year I wouldn't mind extending him. He has the kind of speed that when he gets older and slows down, he'll still be fast by NFL standards.

None of them are fat but two are sloppy looking by Marine Standards.

No, they are absolutely Marines.  Who knows what unit but probably a local reserve station, probably not band.

Those female Marines get more attention than they know what to do with.  They don't even have to be attractive, just female.  Pretty funny to witness from higher.

A couple of those gladiators are built like a busted can of biscuits, but fat felt nicer to say. Also, I see the Active Duty "Good Cookie" so...not reservists.