Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Bills GameDay Thread

Not too many back-up defensive players that are eager to make the team either.

So, really.  The Bills announcers totally ignored the Panthers that entire last drive.  They said NOTHING about the game and were talking about some Bills famous person I've never heard of.  I have to find a way to get Panthers Network broadcasts.  Can't take this.

its the 4th quarter of a preseason game. panthers guys are the same way

Byrd's not good, just get over it guys.  

If I'm not mistaken, he's been in on offense for a grand total of 4 or 5 snaps offensively and has one target that he dropped.  That's a bit unfair. 

That atrocity is what we are used to from Manuel.

If I'm not mistaken, he's been in on offense for a grand total of 4 or 5 snaps offensively and has one target that he dropped.  That's a bit unfair. 

I just don't think he's good.  No matter how much hype you guys give him.  He's a Practice Squad player at best.  

Did McDermott call the game from the box?  D seems to play much better when he's calling from the sideline.

My WR list hasn't changed after tonight: KB, Funchess, Ginn, Brown, BB, Boykin.

Cotch is definitely making the roster.

we knocked some rust off, escaped injury free and saw Funchess make some nice plays. sounds like a successful 1st preseason game to me.

Cotch is definitely making the roster.

lol

This is what pisses me off about Shula. You see the Bills OC getting the ball into their playmakers hands quick on quick throws. Shula doesn't understand this concept, which is why our receivers hardly ever have YAC. Design some fugging plays to get the ball out quick so our playmakers can move in space. It's always some long developing route to our slowest receiver.

But, but, but its the players not executing! Shula's doing his best with what he has!!!! Y U NO CAM OUTRAGE??!!!??!?!!!!!!!!

EJ Manuel used his one 20 now he's back to rolling 3s.

Shula probably sucks. We're like 90% sure of this. But a) this was a preseason game, so "SHULA SUCKS" is like... just save your energy for a few more weeks. And 2), it's true we've had some offensive deficiencies over the past few seasons, which probably bought him an extra season. This coming season will either confirm our biases or shut us up. Either way, go Panthers.