Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Training Camp Notes and Photos - Day 13

Even with great targets for Cam and an upgraded OL, I still fear for our Offense. I just feel like Shula is pulling us down. I hope he proves me wrong. In 2013 with Ginn in the mix he wasn't half bad, but just in general, I feel like he is limiting Cam and this offenses ability.

• Pie 1

Even with great targets for Cam and an upgraded OL, I still fear for our Offense. I just feel like Shula is pulling us down. I hope he proves me wrong. In 2013 with Ginn in the mix he wasn't half bad, but just in general, I feel like he is limiting Cam and this offenses ability.

Is he making Cam have a bad day even in drills? 

• Pie 7

Jeremy, a question.  Were all 3 QBs off with their throws?  If so, any chance that coaches were trying to work with them on changing something with mechanics that could have put them all off-stride?  Or maybe something was going on in camp last night that kept them all from getting enough rest... 

Just wondering aloud, because if all 3 were throwing poorly, unrelated to defensive pressure, it seems like there must be some broader explanation.

Jeremy, a question.  Were all 3 QBs off with their throws?  If so, any chance that coaches were trying to work with them on changing something with mechanics that could have put them all off-stride?  Or maybe something was going on in camp last night that kept them all from getting enough rest... 

Just wondering aloud, because if all 3 were throwing poorly, unrelated to defensive pressure, it seems like there must be some broader explanation.

Yes, all three had bad days. It just seemed like a really bad vibe all day. Low energy, low enthusiasm. I think they just hit a wall, happens at most camps. I just hope they don't get embarrassed by the dolphins tomorrow and come out energized. 

Were there issues with wet practice footballs or really damp conditions?  

Nah, it was damp out but it didn't rain at all. 

With the New 52 arc, and Jason Momoa casted for the live adaptation, Aquaman is cool again.

i know that's why i was excited

Yes, all three had bad days. It just seemed like a really bad vibe all day. Low energy, low enthusiasm. I think they just hit a wall, happens at most camps. I just hope they don't get embarrassed by the dolphins tomorrow and come out energized. 

Makes a lot of sense.  Couple of days off, and a couple of light days, on the last week of TC...  I'm sure the fact that Miami will be there the next two days will get them amped up.

Is he making Cam have a bad day even in drills? 

You're immediate assumption is that all the bad throws were thrown by Cam?

• Pie 2

What does Shula have to to with off target passes?