Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Kelvin Benjamin carted off at practice

At this point, it'll be shocking news if we hear that KB hasn't sustained a major knee injury.

Here's to getting shocking news!

giphy.gif

Well if it is a MCL/ACL Injury.. do I get a Prize? I did kinda mention it first didn't I? I am going to be in the middle and say, he will be out 6-10 weeks.... so maybe miss the first 4 games? It is hard to tell with knee injuries. I had a Lateral Release on my Patellar Ligament and Fractured  Femur Condyle  which was affixed with screws. 15 years later my knee still gives me problems.

Every year that we have a roster that could make a strong Super Bowl push, the injury bug comes after us.

IF it's a torn ACL, it's conceivable he could be back in time for the playoffs, depending on the severity of the tear. Getting to the playoffs without him, though... we better damn well hope Funchess is the truth.

just stop man. If its a torn ACL we wont be seeing him until July 2016, end of story.

Interesting that reports are already coming out about Delmas.

@Rapsheet

Source: #Dolphins DB Louis Delmas has a torn ACL, per initial diagnosis.

IF it's a torn ACL, it's conceivable he could be back in time for the playoffs, depending on the severity of the tear. Getting to the playoffs without him, though... we better damn well hope Funchess is the truth.

just stop man. If its a torn ACL we wont be seeing him until July 2016, end of story.

Terrible to hear.  Hope it's just a sprain.  Really hate to see anyone get seriously hurt at any point in the season but especially in August. 

Bleacherreport updates is saying it's a knee sprain, any truth to that? anyone knows??? anybody?...please? :(

Do they not have a fuging MRI machine anywhere in fuging Spartanburg?!?!

I'm no expert, but a few friends of mine are doctors and are saying best case scenario maybe 4-6 weeks. But they said it's hard to even come up with that with the video that they saw. Prayers for KB!