Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Dolphins GameDay Thread

I'm looking for the offense to come out and not throw the first two series away..  I hate slow starts.. 

I think we'll see more of  Wegher and we'll discover we have another  undrafted free agent make the team..  Diamond in the rough.  Lee Ward will be another..

I hope to see  J Stew ,,  Shaq ,,  a couple of  WR grab our attention,,  the middle of our defense line healthy.

I am arts and crafty Tony Romo .I am going to cross a croissant and a browny. I'll call it a Crown y Don't be like this me. Get direct T V

I'm debating about drinking for the game but after the game I planned on being an uber driver.......tell hell with driving tonight, I'm taking uber myself tonight 

got stuck at work... tonight i will become a terrible bartender, shirking my duties to watch shula call bubble screens for cotchery with corey brown blocking

If you as Mr. Bartender tonight don't give an extra pour for the Panther's fans and a short pour for the Redskin/Steeler/Dolphin/etc. fans, I hope your tip jar is empty.  ;)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Winning

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • While I appreciate that we might not have seen everything, in speaking only of the portrayal, most of the "negative" from Donte came prior to the Pittsburgh game . . . not while we were on that losing streak.  He had coaches and players all talking to him about mistakes he kept making . . . while we were winning. Perhaps the season changed him.  Time will tell.  Time also has a chance to change him.  It did with Cam, it can with Donte.  I don't expect him to be the "finished product" at this point of his career, nor should he expect it of himself.  He should however listen when coaches and veterans try to help him. Maybe JNo could give him a call.
    • Donte Action Jackson‏Verified account @_DJack01 FollowFollow @_DJack01 More The way that @allornothingtv portrayed me is actually the exact opposite of what I really am, that was a tough season, I wasn’t the only guy in that building tired of losing! 7:45 PM - 19 Jul 2019
    • Donte Action Jackson‏Verified account @_DJack01 FollowFollow @_DJack01 More Watching @allornothingtv pissed me off lowkey, y’all did me down bad. 7:31 PM - 19 Jul 2019