Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Dolphins GameDay Thread

I'm looking for the offense to come out and not throw the first two series away..  I hate slow starts.. 

I think we'll see more of  Wegher and we'll discover we have another  undrafted free agent make the team..  Diamond in the rough.  Lee Ward will be another..

I hope to see  J Stew ,,  Shaq ,,  a couple of  WR grab our attention,,  the middle of our defense line healthy.

I am arts and crafty Tony Romo .I am going to cross a croissant and a browny. I'll call it a Crown y Don't be like this me. Get direct T V

I'm debating about drinking for the game but after the game I planned on being an uber driver.......tell hell with driving tonight, I'm taking uber myself tonight 

got stuck at work... tonight i will become a terrible bartender, shirking my duties to watch shula call bubble screens for cotchery with corey brown blocking

If you as Mr. Bartender tonight don't give an extra pour for the Panther's fans and a short pour for the Redskin/Steeler/Dolphin/etc. fans, I hope your tip jar is empty.  ;)