Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Virginia TV reporter, photographer shot to death during live interview this morning

If you are linking to that video, go fvck yourself. 

yeah he filmed the shooting FPS style himself and posted it on twitter

i think that's it for the human race guys.  later

This is too crazy to even fathom.  What in the f*ck.

Terrible.

What's worse than a deranged lunatic? A deranged lunatic with a gun.

The idiot at that recent movie theater incident was only armed with a pellet gun, pepper spray, and an axe. Guess what? Nobody died but him.

I watch that news station. Im speechless man   my gf who works at a nearby school is in lockdown. 

Holy fugging poo. Im at school right now but this is my fuging home town This blows my mind. Ive been at that marina hundreds of times

Yeah, that i where my in-laws live.  I have been to Bridgewater Plaza 100s of times.  We go there and eat at Moosies or the pizza joint, or have drinks down where the stage and bar is and that other restaurants on the bottom.  They have an arcade that I fug around in too.

Sucks when something like this happens in places you are so familiar with

Anyone who links to this video here should be banned. Permanently.

Anyone who links to this video here should be banned. Permanently.

Agreed.

For the morbid fugs that HAVE to see it there are other places to look.  Keep it out of here.

Yeah, that i where my in-laws live.  I have been to Bridgewater Plaza 100s of times.  We go there and eat at Moosies and the pizza joint, or have drinks down where the stage is and that other restaurants on the bottom.  They have an arcade that I fug around in too.

Sucks when something like this happens in places you are so familiar with

moneta is in bedford county and its mind boggling this kind of this happens in my small hometown. A huge national story thats right fugin there. I can visualize vividly right where they are standing   I feel so bad for the victims    Im kinda shook up honestly. 

#WDBJ SUSPECT VESTER L. FLANAGAN HAS APPEARED TO HAVE BEEN APPREHEND/SUFFERED SELF INFLICTED WOUNDS ON THE 17.1 MILE MARKER OF #I81

FOX is showing police officers crowded around a bank. It appears the shooter has indeed shot himself. That might explain why they at first said there was a pursuit, and then said it was an investigation.

CNN showed video tweets and photos from the suspect. Anything for a buck

FOX has not shown them. Not sure about MSNBC.