Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Virginia TV reporter, photographer shot to death during live interview this morning

I think democrats should go door to door and collect people guns cause government never will.

Was he a ex boyfriend? I don't think so. He was pissed off that she got his position. A racist. And crazy to boot. Now this is where I have a problem with mental cases easily obtaining weapons in this country.

Did he exhibit previous signs of mental instability?  Was he diagnosed as such?  Was there anything in his background that would have prevented him from buying a gun even if we have much stricter gun control laws on the books?  I don't know the answer, but from what I have read, this guy would have passed any reasonable background check that has been proposed. 

According to public records, Flanagan had no known criminal history.

http://news.yahoo.com/cbs-journalists-shot-killed-live-broadcast-130723506.html#

Unless more information comes to light, the only way this guy can't get a gun is if we ban them entirely.  And its almost a given that won't work.   

I think democrats should go door to door and collect people guns cause government never will.

I think Republicans should go around shooting other people with guns. Because how can you be sure they aren't crazy, or might go crazy later and go on a shooting spree.

That's called murder Cap.  I'm sure many would be more than glad to run a mental illness test on you if you'd like.  Or you can just surrender your weapons and open yourself up to random searches to ensure you're abiding by your ban. 

I think Republicans should go around shooting other people with guns. Because how can you be sure they aren't crazy, or might go crazy later and go on a shooting spree.

You can huff and puff all you want but nothing will be done.  Weapon manufacturing companies give crazy discounts to US military because U.S. General public spends billions on weapons and bullets every year.

I'm all agree for more control but I'm not sure government likes this idea.

Weapon manufacturing companies give crazy discounts to US military because U.S. General public spends billions on weapons and bullets every year.

No, they don't.  The only discount they get is because they buy large numbers of them.  The price of an M4 or an M16 doesn't rely on how many guns and bullets the US public buys.

No, they don't.  The only discount they get is because they buy large numbers of them.  The price of an M4 or an M16 doesn't rely on how many guns and bullets the US public buys.

I never said it relies on quantity sold.  They discounted more because public picks up a large tab.  General public pays almost $1 a bullet... Government pays no where near that.

If this guy ended up being a democrat, let's discuss removing all guns from democrats.  I mean, it should have wide support among democrats. 

Is this the kind of conversation that's allowed too?

A lot of Dems oppose gun control or have you been living under a rock? Check the voting in Senate after Newtown.

i saw the NRA guy tweet this guy's voting registration card. He was a Dem. so fuging what?

This was the station that I grew up on for my entire childhood. I remember Andy Griffith being on every day after the news and watching every Friday night for High School football scores. So it makes me sick that this happened, but it makes me even sicker than people try to use stuff like this to push their political agendas.  How about we take a minute to realize that two people were murdered on live television and their deaths will forever be immortalized in internet videos instead of shitposting about guns and racism?

Now: The bodies are still warm!
Later: That's old news.

Now: The bodies are still warm!
Later: That's old news.

Hey Hillary...what's happening

A lot of Dems oppose gun control or have you been living under a rock? Check the voting in Senate after Newtown.

i saw the NRA guy tweet this guy's voting registration card. He was a Dem. so fuging what?

I think crime would drastically decrease if we simply banned democrats from having guns.  I'm just following the lead of what a lot of liberals here in TB want.  Why u mad, bro.

They'd get shot.

Hey Hillary...what's happening

I forgot who I was replying to

They'd get shot.

Not if they are "law abiding gun owners" like they claim.

Unless gun owners actually feel like they pick and choose what laws to abide and which ones not to and threaten to kill anyone who tries to enforce certain laws. In which case they are criminals.