Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

Omfg you guys bitch when we can't run it. You bitch because we aren't passing when we are dominating in the run game. Bitch bitch bitch bitch. Sound like my damn wife

Omfg you guys bitch when we can't run it. You bitch because we aren't passing when we are dominating in the run game. Bitch bitch bitch bitch. Sound like my damn wife

You're bitchin right now though

I thouthought he was good on scrend plays?  Seriously watching redzone, in NJ region so can't watch

He hasn't looked good at anything 

destroyed several plays all  by himself. His man has been 3 yards deep in the backfield several times 

No one would be complaining if this were a real game but this game is about evaluation...and what needs to be evaluated is this WR group. have to pass more to do that.

Perhaps this game isn't just about evaluation, but reps as well. With all the RB's we have I'm sure CAP wasn't getting all the reps necessary.

Wouldn't say that...terrible pass by DA.

ty...one hand should bring it down...heck, 2-3 fingers can bring it down in today's game