Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Final Panthers Cuts

Okay.. I love a great pounding *hahahahaha* run game but uh.. We still have to be able to spread out the defense every once in a while and dammit. Bersin was honestly one of our most consistent weapons when we needed a 1st down through the air. He was not flashy and yes he's fuggin white but got dammit the man was fuggin money when you threw the ball to him. Not to mention he was tall as fug and got open somehow even though he looked like the great white hope out there.

• Pie 1

They must have their sights set on a FA WR. I personally don't think Bersin was outside the top five, so maybe they're keeping four and bringing in someone else. Or they're keeping four TEs and four WRs, with Lucas being one of the TEs.

Brown, Ginn, Cotchery, Norwood

Olsen, Dickson, Brockel, Lucas

Don't forget Funchess bro

• Pie 1

Don't forget Funchess bro

yeah, i edited. i have to think lucas is involved in the final 53. not sure about norwood now, though.

I don't know what were expecting to find on the waiver wire this weekend. 2 TE sets was a given and I wouldn't mind seeing what Webb can do. He is shifty as hell but I don't know how reliable he can be. Unless we put a trade together Panther Nation is going dumpster diving this weekend for a WR. 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Panthers?src=hash">#Panthers</a> cut TE Marcus Lucas, who had done a nice job transitioning from WR. I would think this bodes well for Brandon Williams.</p>&mdash; Joe Person (@josephperson) <a href="https://twitter.com/josephperson/status/640149171912183808">September 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why is Joe Person getting the scoop on all these cuts? This never happens

He stumbled into Dave's office while playing candy crush on his phone. 

• Pie 6

Lol. Marcus Lucas gone after the hype for the last few minutes. 

We definitely have someone targeted. 

• Pie 2

swole bones survives. I cant be too mad, I though Lucas was the better player, but when is the #3 TE going to see the field anyways? I wish we could just get all of the cut info at once, this constant f5ing is killing me.