Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Panthers Trade for Jared Allen

Allen will be beast mode with our interior.  Good trade for almost nothing.  All hail the Godfather!!! 

nathan-filliion-speechless.gif

oh man a relatively simple concept went over your head 

why i am just in a state of disbelief

oh man a relatively simple concept went over your head 

why i am just in a state of disbelief

Nope.

I recognized your clueless mistake immediately.

Nope.

I recognized your clueless mistake immediately.

this is you chewing the bit for the sake of doing so

there's nothing complicated about kelvin benjamin being on injured reserve and unable to contribute to the team going all in to win the super bowl this season

it either did go over your head and you have the processing power of a one month old pug or your simply continuing your endless crusade to tow the company line because you decided in march you were going to in spite of how the landscape of the team and the league has changed through time since then

so which is it?

Not to piss on anyone's parade but both Bears and Vikings fans claim he is washed up. Let's hope that magic we've had with bringing in players from different teams: Mitchell, Ginn, Drayton Florence, Kurt Coleman, etc. rubs off on Allen 

Crap teams like that would say that. Allen does not need to do it all he just needs to do his part.  Kinda like when the bears said peppers was washed up and he balls out for Green Bay. 

I just had an epic sh*tty day at the office.  This was nice to hear once I got home.  Now start Luke this weekend and lets stop acting like a bunch of p*ssys on defense. 

You are welcome to your opinion but I don't believe you can say that Jared Allen won't be as effective as Hardy was 2 years ago.  A 5 time Pro Bowler getting a chance to rejuvenate his career. 

What do you bet he comes in with a new fire and determination to show he still has it.  Add the fact that he has some solid interior line help.  

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 10+ sacks in 13 games.

this is you chewing the bit for the sake of doing so

there's nothing complicated about kelvin benjamin being on injured reserve and unable to contribute to the team going all in to win the super bowl this season

it either did go over your head and you have the processing power of one month old pug or your simply continuing your endless crusade to tow the company line because you decided in march you were going to in spite of how the landscape of the team and the league has changed through time since then

so which is it?

What did not go over my head was your statement that Kelvin Benjamin WAS NOT ON THE TEAM.

Now you can use sparklers and throw some firecrackers here and their to distract from your ignorant statement, but everyone who read it still knows it was an ignorant statement.

lol they are actually arguing on saintsreport whether this is a good trade or not.

he can play emergency QB

keaLsh.jpg

He could've started over Jimmy yesterday and had the same outcome.  

What did not go over my head was your statement that Kelvin Benjamin WAS NOT ON THE TEAM.

Now you can use sparklers and throw some firecrackers here and their to distract from your ignorant statement, but everyone who read it still knows it was an ignorant statement.

Ah I see then. So you in your infantilism went vintage "stopped reading at X brah haha ill tell him i got the best overused gif" and couldnt maintain attention long enough through a tweet sized post. You probably thought of that gif immediately didnt you?

Sad, man.