• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weyco2000

How About Them Heels?

I flippin' loved that game.  The most fun I have had watching a UNC game since beating Notre Dame several years back.  First time winning in Atlanta since '97.  We never seemed to beat Tech but just did it two years in a row.  Next three weeks are very winnable, which would make November very interesting.

With as bad as most of the Coastal looks that UNC/Duke game could be huge!!!

Just imagine if Fedora had given Hood the ball against SC....could be really interesting....

I keep trying to not think about that 

I kept wondering why hood had 3 carries with like 3 mins left in the first half. I was screaming GIVE THE MAN THE BALL.

Part of that was because GT had the ball the whole damn first half so really nobody had many touches, but yes he definitely needs to get used more

UNC is currently ranked 44th in total defense, a HUGE jump from last years ranking of 117th. Scoring Defense is currently ranked 25th compared to last years ranking of 116th. Passing yards allowed, currently 4th and last year? 101st! 

Gene Chizik and Charton Warren have been instrumental in not only changing the scheme, but more importantly the culture. I've also noticed the offense is no longer moving at break neck speed to reach 80 plays pg, which has allowed the D to get rested and make sideline adjustments. Not to mention they're currently ranked 22nd in rushing offense compared to 101st last year.

UNC is currently ranked 44th in total defense, a HUGE jump from last years ranking of 117th. Scoring Defense is currently ranked 25th compared to last years ranking of 116th. Passing yards allowed, currently 4th and last year? 101st! 

Gene Chizik and Charton Warren have been instrumental in not only changing the scheme, but more importantly the culture. I've also noticed the offense is no longer moving at break neck speed to reach 80 plays pg, which has allowed the D to get rested and make sideline adjustments. Not to mention they're currently ranked 22nd in rushing offense compared to 101st last year.

This part is dramatically helped by the schedule.  Tech and Delaware never throw the ball and A&T blows.  I do agree though, it is great to see.  I honestly would have been happy if the defense reached the top ninety or so, that was how bad they were.  Forty-fourth is a damn miracle

haha, yeah, i laughed. 

This part is dramatically helped by the schedule.  Tech and Delaware never throw the ball and A&T blows.  I do agree though, it is great to see.  I honestly would have been happy if the defense reached the top ninety or so, that was how bad they were.  Forty-fourth is a damn miracle

Like you i'd be happy jus not being ranked in triple digits. 44th is jus jaw-dropping.

27th in one poll. 28th in the other.  Duke is ranked in both.  Should both teams win next week (UNC plays @#23 Pitt) then both teams will be ranked on November 7.  When was the last time both teams were ranked for a meeting?  Has it ever happened?

27th in one poll. 28th in the other.  Duke is ranked in both.  Should both teams win next week (UNC plays @#23 Pitt) then both teams will be ranked on November 7.  When was the last time both teams were ranked for a meeting?  Has it ever happened?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MSimpso9

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts