• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weyco2000

How About Them Heels?

http://www.scout.com/college/north-carolina/story/1606420-walker-leaves-program

So he loses his job to Malik Simmons and quits? You're on a 7-1 team that's leading the Coastal Division and preparing for a huge game against your biggest rival, yet you pick today to make your decision? When I posted earlier about changing the culture, this is a perfect example. You gotta earn your spot or take your ball and go home. 

52 minutes ago, Goondal said:

UNC 38-0 Miami-Fla
3rd 13:00

this is incredible

Thats one of the best teams in the country right there. Damn the committee and their "eye test"!!

Been waiting a long long time for UNC to be this good in football. How in the hell did this team lose to sorry ass USC?

If they can keep this coaching staff together for a couple more years, which is doubtful, at least for the defensive staff, they could actually compete with just about anybody in the country.

2 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Been waiting a long long time for UNC to be this good in football. How in the hell did this team lose to sorry ass USC?

If they can keep this coaching staff together for a couple more years, which is doubtful, at least for the defensive staff, they could actually compete with just about anybody in the country.

Hood tried to run onto the field and for the only time all night he was stopped...by his own coach.  

Honestly though, the way this team's season has gone reminds me a lot of Ohio State last season.  Not saying they are as good, but just in the way it has gone.  Losing early in a game they should not (VT was 6-6 and blew out tOSU in Columbus, UNC lost to a bad SCar team on a nuetral site, equally bad losses), and then rolling everybody afterwards.  Sadly, one is a big name and started high, the other started unranked and is a basketball school.  Even at 12-1 I doubt we get our chance, but this is still such a great ride.

I was one of the few that supported Fedora the whole way.  I always say to judge a coach in years 4-5 because that is wen their guys are upper classmen. It is even more important when you are completly changing the way the team plays like Fedora did and was compounded by the sanctions.  I love what he has done and Chizik has performed a miracle.  If they are both still there in three or four years then this program will be scary.  

Basketball started last night and while it was fun all I was thinking was "I cannot wait for the football game tomorrow."  Never thought that before, but it is a great feeling.

Starting to move up, Lets see what happens if they win out. Beating Clemson in the Championship game would probably get them in the Playoffs I think. That said they've been getting some love in the AP and coaches poll and being screwed in the committee. 

19 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

Starting to move up, Lets see what happens if they win out. Beating Clemson in the Championship game would probably get them in the Playoffs I think. That said they've been getting some love in the AP and coaches poll and being screwed in the committee. 

love in those polls will end in love in the other polls. They just need to keep bringing that same killer mentality to every game and not let up.

5 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I'm still a little worried about the next two games. VT and State will be extremely motivated to knock us off our pedestal.

No doubt. I think they've got the right mindset to pull it out though.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ScottyAbe31

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts