Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
PhillyB

A glance at how Kurt Coleman contributes to Carolina's defensive renaissance

Lions, not that pitiful excuse for an NFL team in Detroit but  Panthera leo are some bad ass mofos. NIce  comparison.

You have no soul if you don't admire big cats.

Oh, and nice write up Philly.

354302.jpg

• Pie 2

Lions, not that pitiful excuse for an NFL team in Detroit but  Panthera leo are some bad ass mofos. NIce  comparison.

You have no soul if you don't admire big cats.

Oh, and nice write up Philly.

354302.jpg

Tigers are even more impressive. Seriously though...big cats are majestic.

image.thumb.jpeg.1b3d4a1373a31d578f08758

• Pie 1

Lest anyone doubt what PhillyB posted re: the role of the safety in helping disguise the coverage... I believe it's this very play that Ron R. & Eugene break down on the latest Panthers' Huddle video, and Ron mentions the safety's role in helping create doubt about the coverage.  Around 17:40 into the video...

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-Huddle-Bye-week/ea7b12c0-86a2-4c78-9ee9-f2404b95367e

Lol celibatepimp loves madden

lol

i think he mentioned at one point he played in high school. weird he's not pro by now

That Lion hunt gif where they pounce off the cliff is splendid. I have spent quite a bit of time in African wildlife parks and that is fuging spectacular

Those lions looked like the fuging Road Warriors taking that gazelle-looking thing off the top rope.

• Pie 1

Trying to figure out if the lions clip is more symbolic of Delaire or what Philly just did to the board's "I'm the smartest guy in the room" d-bag. I haven't posted but a couple times since signing up, but after reading most of the posts on here for about a year, it wasn't hard to pick him out right away. Used to think he was just anti-Cam. Now I see it's just a cry for attention.

Nice post. Coleman does not get the credit he deserves. Thanks for making his contributions more apparent to an average knowledge fan. (Me)

At some point I'm expecting these to be accompanied by video clips.  I'm just saying!

i'm looking into ways to expand the the multimedia in these things, preferably through video production, but the film analysis alone takes hours on top of hours to get through. maybe next season i will expand it to include some cool graphics stuff

i'm looking into ways to expand the the multimedia in these things, preferably through video production, but the film analysis alone takes hours on top of hours to get through. maybe next season i will expand it to include some cool graphics stuff

I've always wished we had more discussion of things like defensive packages, situational alignments, play-calling vs player error, etc.  I'm glad you're taking the time to do this.

• Pie 2

I've always wished we had more discussion of things like defensive packages, situational alignments, play-calling vs player error, etc.  I'm glad you're taking the time to do this.

For those interested in some interesting play calling breakdown, I recommend the audio interview with Greg Cosell at WFNZ.  It's the first time I've listened to him, apparently he's on every Thursday.

https://soundcloud.com/wfnz-610-am/greg-cosells-film-breakdown-of-the-panthers-10-8

In the beginning, they talk about the Tampa game, and Jameis not reading the Panthers coverage well...

Then at 2:00 they talk about whether Panthers are likely to be able to keep forcing turnovers...

at 3:10 they talk about how Luke's absence affected the defense

at 3:50 they talk about Ryan Delaire

The highlight of the audio begins at 6:15 - 10:00 they talk about Cam - the greater respect he's getting, is he different this year?   Cosell says we have the "most diverse, unique and difficult to defend run game in the NFL".  They talk about the 2nd touchdown to Ted Ginn in the Tampa play and how well-designed that play was.  Great play & perfect execution.  (They then talk about Ginn and his role on the Panthers).

at 10:30 they talk about KK Short.  Big question is how many snaps can he play.

Another highlight:  at 11:30 they talk about Oher and our Oline.  "The way they run their offense really helps their offensive line..."  "A lot of their passing works off of backfield actions, which helps the Oline"

at 12:45 they begin to talk about other teams around the NFL....

• Pie 3