Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

ffing YES....  what a game !!!  I dont ffing care whether the media focus on the Seawhos implosion....  we WON and I feel good !!!!

Edited by CardiacCat
  • Pie 1

RedZone begrudgingly showed us win. They had no choice is all I can guess. fug the Hawks, the refs, RedZone and all the pundits who dismiss us. Cam has arrived, and there's no doubting that now. No WRs, marginal running game...no problem. Cam is a top tier QB, regardless of stats. He's now a winner, and that's all we ask for here...well, that, and a little respect. 

LOL, just reviewing some of the tweets from the final 2 minutes of the game.  On the Panthers final drive before the final Gano TD, Panthers tweeted this.  So True!

whoever runs the panthers twitter is on fuging point

• Pie 1

this team is driving me to a divorce. my wife just left the room pissed. She thinks we still have a chance. I explained how there is no way against this D and she just walked off.

she was right I was wrong. my atonement. alls good.

• Pie 2

His tears are delicious.  I could drink them for the rest of the season.

I'm having a hard time processing what just happened.  but damn, do I love it.  Next we put the Philly demon to bed.

• Pie 2

Wow funchess stepped up big near the end. For all those early drops thats huge props to him for stepping up when it really counted.

I kept the faith in Funch and he delivered when it mattered.  I kept the faith in our team today when others shattered in disillusionment.  I have been a Panthers fan since 1993…I have seen the good, the bad, and the fugly.

GOOD GRAVY this is the sweetest victory this year.  It's only going to get better.  The Cardiac Cats are hard on our hearts, but don't EVER give up.  It's not over yet!!!  #KEEPPOUNDING!

• Pie 2

Does anyone know, but my recollection is that we had 0 penalties on our defense.  No holding, no pass interference...

Is that right?  If so, that's just huge.

By contrast, we got a crucial 1st down on a SEA penalty that kept a scoring drive alive instead of a sack to kill the drive.

let's not act like when cam was like 3 of 11 for 30 yards in the 3rd quarter and the seahawks went up two scores you didn't go. "fug this" like the rest of us, you holier than thou buttholes haha

Don't worry, you've always got your Ravens. ;)

• Pie 2