Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Cam Newton reported for theft

I really wish there was a way for Cam to read this thread and realize the fans are behind him.  

Is wearing a jersey and stupid cheesehead crap not enough?  They can even have hand-held signs.   Whatever, this is great.

1 hour ago, shreddingdefense said:

79 year old lady. Hospitalized 2 weeks and had to undergo skin graphs for her pelvic region. I guess having hot in big bold letters on the cup doesn't help.

They had been warned several times that their coffee was far too hot for human consumption, but they were negligent in fixing it. That lawsuit was 100% justified. In fact, the woman only wanted her medical bills covered (a few thousand dollars), but McDonald's refused. So they ended up having to pay her millions.

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

I really wish there was a way for Cam to read this thread and realize the fans are behind him.  

Is wearing a jersey and stupid cheesehead crap not enough?  They can even have hand-held signs.   Whatever, this is great.

I would love to send him a message somewhere, if I thought for a moment he actually read twitter messages.

1 hour ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Way off subject but...

I always thought that lawsuit was bullshit too, but it really wasn't...

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm

Funny how the media works.  They were able to convince everyone that it was a frivolous lawsuit.

11 minutes ago, hitman80 said:

Funny how the media works.  They were able to convince everyone that it was a frivolous lawsuit.

I thought it was frivolous too, until I actually had a chance to read the incident and case report. She got fugged up.

4 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Aren't we all surprised that this guy is also a racist?

IMG_20151109_111628.jpg

I guess this isn't going the way he imagined it would

41 minutes ago, rodeo said:

I would love to send him a message somewhere, if I thought for a moment he actually read twitter messages.

I seriously doubt he cares about any of this

10 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Aren't we all surprised that this guy is also a racist?

IMG_20151109_111628.jpg

For people who were so quick to try to use the media to leverage some attention, they don't seem to realize the exposure could go both ways. Sure would be a shame if some of the media outlets who have given them attention got a hold of their racist douchbaggery posts...

it was a fine game, but the sign is all these goons want to talk about. if $500 is such a big deal to them, then they shouldn't spend it on a stupid sign 

In all seriousness, this happens quite often. Don't bring opposing team banners, flags etc to another teams home stadium and not expect to get messed with. 

My dad grew up in Erie and is a Steeler fan. He told me about the time he and a couple of buddies went to a game in Cleveland. When they pulled into the parking lot, car got pelted with snow balls and someone set their car flag on fire with a lighter in front of them. They then were pelted with more snow balls walking to the stadium. 

They just continue to make themselves look worse and worse. Surprised they haven't killed themselves yet if something so minor and insignificant as getting your banner confiscated is makijg them have such a hissy fit. They wsnt so much mational attention for something so stupid but fail to realize everything they say on twitter or facebook can be used against  them and they are not helping their cause. They are obviously entitled people they are used to getting everything their way. Not in Cams house bitches. Go backto that poo hole Fayettnam and shut thehell up

seen a few packer fans who said they had a terrible experience with fans at the game. You guys are making me so damn proud. fug feeling. I hope everyone of those cheese heads never come back.