Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackson113

Dear new Panther bandwagon fans,

If you have ever worn a Steelers jersey  to a Panthers game...we don't need ya.

If you ever used the phrase Who Dat ..fug off.

If you ever Tebowed ....then you might want to get your head examined.

If you are PU....you need serious help.

Bring them on!  There is plenty of room on our wagon for them.  The more the merrier! 

25 minutes ago, goodoleboy said:

PU threads are better than this poo

Plot twist:

He is PU. 

for the life of me i will never understand why we wouldn't want others jumping on our bandwagon...regardless of where they've been before.

i'm just happy to have a team that has bandwagon fans wanting to jump on board.

most panther fans were fans of at least one team before. it has to start somewhere and if the start to being a lifelong fan starts with you jumping on the newest bandwagon, so be it.

Just hoping that Cam has a great Turkey Day and shows the whole nation what they've been missing because outside of the Carolina's, we get little to no coverage and are basically ostracized as well as being an afterthought by the National media. 

Not to take away from our defense and their stellar play, but That Panther wagon is gonna need some upgrades if Cam plays like Cam on Thanksgiving.

It has been that way as long as I can remember.  Back before Montana no one knew who the 49ers were, hell half didn't know what city they came from. Green Bay was dormant for almost 2 decades and once Favre came along the cheeseheads fan base grew.  New England....hahahahahahahahaha.  There is the biggest Bandwagon group of them all.  I would bet more than half of the fan base have no idea what the original uniform looked like or the QB of their Pre-Brady super bowl team.

If we go all the way, which is clearly possible, we'll get fans from all over the place.  Some might be full time lifetime fans others will just add the Panther Jersey to their collection of NE, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New Orleans, SF and any other previous Super Bowl team.  I guess if they follow a winner it means their a winner.  Never understood that mentality and never will.  As John Fox would always say.  It is what it is.

Either way,  I can only control me, I have been from the very beginning a Panther Fan and will die a Panther fan.  Those that come on our bandwagon.  Welcome to Panther Nation. To those that jump off..   Don't come back.

Go Panthers

As a mostly lurker here, but longtime Panther fan I say bring them on.  Every team needed bandwagoners at some point, and with a city like Charlotte that is mostly transplants it's going to happen.  My only request is if they ever say the words keep pounding, they are Panthers fans for life.  

The NFL loves bandwagon fans, sell all new merchandise evert wo to three years. Fantasy Football doesn't help with all the wagon-hoppers either. But some will stay fans.

2 hours ago, Jangler said:

The NFL loves bandwagon fans, sell all new merchandise evert wo to three years. Fantasy Football doesn't help with all the wagon-hoppers either. But some will stay fans.

yep. bandwagon fans that jump on will be here as long as we are doing good, in fact that's one of the thing that happens with success, your fanbase grows. where do those fans come from? other teams.

i hope we are in the beginning stages of a dynasty here, but no matter how long this ride lasts at some point it will end and many bandwagon fans will leave....

But some will stay fans.

imo, that makes it worth it. plus, it will help cut down on the number of opposing fans that show up to our games for a while. how can that be a bad thing?

more fans = better for the panthers.

The only bad thing about bandwagon fans is that they drive up the cost of resale tickets. Other than that I don't mind them at all

5 minutes ago, PoundCat said:

The only bad thing about bandwagon fans is that they drive up the cost of resale tickets. Other than that I don't mind them at all

Winning does that. I personally hope we never see Panther tickets sell below face value again. Buying a PSL should be a way to save money on season tickets.