Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

What Saints Fans are Saying

I would say their tears are delicious but they taste like a 3 month old gumbo that's sat out in the swamp heat of the bayou. 

However, their fear and loathing are like s 5-star 3 course meal. 

• Pie 4

We know their fanbase is full of post-2009 bandwagon jumpers, but would they be unintelligent enough to jump to a division rival's bandwagon? 

Because I really don't want their stench of losing anywhere near this fanbase.  Hopefully they are all buying Osweiler jerseys. 

• Pie 2

I'm sure some are getting their hopes up because of the 5 point loss back in Sept. If they're not realizing that their team is now worse, while ours is much better, they'll know soon. 

Ignorant Saints fans aside,  that's our biggest challenge for the remainder of the regular season...  the giant target that being undefeated brings to each game.

• Pie 2

Boy, when that team comes back down to earth, Taints* fans disappear faster than plasma TV's at a Best Buy during a hurricane.

My relatives down in NOLA gave away all of their season tickets. Not sold ---- gave away. In the past they would talk so much poo; now they are hoping Cam and Olsen ball out against their D so they can win in fantasy.

What's even more hilarious is that they don't have LSU football to fall back on this year like usual. Dark times for Louisiana sports. 

Edited by TNPanther
  • Pie 3

I'm sure there are a lot of ,"self-medicated", individuals on that board after the year they have had.

Edited by Burnout189
  • Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

what no obligatory strategy on how to stop our offense?

Cam can't pass, keep him in the pocket, yada yada bullshit