Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

Uhh wow talked too soon lol...guess this poo will happen when Rivera changes nothing...we keep getting our kicks blocked and poo and they dont' adjust....unreal....lol

Can we please fire our special teams staff?  All of them!!!

• Pie 4

Literally their  scores are on gimmicky  horseshits that will never happen in most games.

I have never seen so many blocked kicks in my life!!! What the fug is wrong with this ST unit?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TeddyTwoGloves888

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Dude, idk. There is a TB thread for this already. On top of that, why was the Eric Reid thread PROACTIVELY CLOSED (by a moderator with a history of bias against Reid and those with similar political leanings no less )? Every week I spend more and more time on the Panthers subreddit than I do here. Which is a shame too, because message boards (albeit a money sink for those that run them) have been where I've made some of my best friends while discussing different hobbies/passions of our's. To quote an old cliche, it is what it is.
    • Oh, I have no problem getting rid of Grier. He clearly didn’t look like an NFL QB or that he had any potential at all. Allen looked way better and that says a lot. I was just lamenting how bad we have been at day 2 picks which honestly is what has been separating us from NO. They’ve killed it recently in day 2 and we’ve sucked balls in day 2 with more picks. Got a 3rd for Benjamin and Norwell and got nothing for them.
    • I guess what I am saying is there could be a lot of empty commercial space available, when life as we knew it returns.
  • Masters of PIE !