• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

What Giants Fans Are Saying

13 hours ago, TheNewStandard said:

I think Eli and the gnats are par with ATL. 

They can be worse, but they are a tad better IMO at throwing it around.  I just think Eli is better than Ryan, this season anyway.  And his weapons are better.

29 minutes ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

They can be worse, but they are a tad better IMO at throwing it around.  I just think Eli is better than Ryan, this season anyway.  And his weapons are better.

But the Falcons actually have a good run game.....something the Giants do not have.

On 12/16/2015 at 7:36 AM, cbarrier90 said:

This Giants team probably has the best chance to knock off Seattle in the playoffs if they are the 4/5 matchup, not that those chances are very good anyway.

A great tune up game for the playoffs and to see what we have in the secondary.

I'm not advocating losing on purpose but if the Panthers had to lose a game, with Atlanta next week and the Cardinals not having the easiest of schedules to finish the season, this wouldn't be that "bad" of a loss in the grand scheme of things.

To be the best you have to beat the best. Imagine the embarrassment our team and fanbase would have if the media starts saying we are trying to duck Seattle. Grow a sack and be confident in your team. 

2 hours ago, MadHatter said:

But the Falcons actually have a good run game.....something the Giants do not have.

They had a good run game.  Devonta Freeman started of hot but has fizzled out in the last few weeks.  I honestly think that is alot of the reason the falcons have fallen off because of the lack of a productive run game.

If you're at the stadium*

Cover their WRs*

fug I know every fan base has people who make grammatical errors, but I couldn't help but laughing at two right in the first two posts.

If you took the jerseys off of this team the NY media would say they were garbage. The ONLY reason why they are getting any hype is because its the NYG. Jax is a better team, Houston is a better team, Atlanta is a better team, Tampa is a better team etc.

We are going to destroy them. And then the NY media will still be confused because they still only see the laundry and not the players. 

If Norman shuts down Odell we probably will shut them out end of story. But I have a feeling OBJ will get his. 

My only concern is our front 4 on defense minus Kwann. They need to generate some hurries. Not for this game per se, but for the playoffs. Don't like the idea of having to rely on blitzes against QBs like Rogers, Palmer, Wilson etc...

• Pie 3

They still have Cruz and Randle right? They are more than just OBJ, and our secondary is kind of hurting. I could see this being a 34-31 game that comes down to the last possession. On the road, in the cold, in New York, this is going to be tough. Cannot take them for granted in the least bit. Fozzy could have fumble-itis. Just can't turn over the ball. Take advantage of mistakes, keep their offense off the field. If their D is that bad, we should be able to control the game by controlling the ball. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

They still have Cruz and Randle right? They are more than just OBJ, and our secondary is kind of hurting. I could see this being a 34-31 game that comes down to the last possession. On the road, in the cold, in New York, this is going to be tough. Cannot take them for granted in the least bit. Fozzy could have fumble-itis. Just can't turn over the ball. Take advantage of mistakes, keep their offense off the field. If their D is that bad, we should be able to control the game by controlling the ball. 

Cruz is on injured reserve. I don't think he has played at all this year.

• Pie 2

37 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Cruz is on injured reserve. I don't think he has played at all this year.

Also it will be mid 50's...not that cold.

• Pie 2

I'm sure it's been said, but I don't see this game going much different than the Dallas game. You got a few in your fanbase feeling a bit nervous(for some unknown f'ing reason) and an opposing fanbase that's feeling a little froggy due to their previous weeks win. It's all very familiar.  This Carolina team is just too damn good at too many positions to lose to a poor team like the Giants. The Giants would absolutely have to play flawless football for 4 qtrs to have a shot at topping us. NOTHING they've done all year leads one to believe they are capable of that kind of game.

Edited by BANE
  • Pie 5

3 hours ago, BANE said:

I'm sure it's been said, but I don't see this game going much different than the Dallas game. You got a few in your fanbase feeling a bit nervous(for some unknown f'ing reason) and an opposing fanbase that's feeling a little froggy due to their previous weeks win. It's all very familiar.  This Carolina team is just too damn good at too many positions to lose to a poor team like the Giants. The Giants would absolutely have to play flawless football for 4 qtrs to have a shot at topping us. NOTHING they've done all year leads one to believe they are capable of that kind of game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400791591