Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread

Look at all these dumb fuggers picking against! Bradshaw and Strahan can eat a dick as can the guys on NFL network and ESPN. BRING ON THE HATE!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

• Pie 1

Gonna be an interesting day at FOX NFL desk.  Strahan picked the Giants as his lock, Howie picked the Panthers as his

in case it hadn't been mentioned, Mooch lone wolfed the Giants in this game.  Faulk looked at him like he was stupid, and Warner just kinda shook his head.  Irvin said he likes the Giants, but picked the Panthers.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman..Jesus..why do we get the short straw on these Jokers calling our games..

Aikman already said in pregame show that the Giants will win..get ready to hear nothing but superlatives about a struggling NY Giants team..

• Pie 1

Just replace "I think" with "I wish" and the experts picks make more sense.

1 minute ago, stankowalski said:

Oh poo we're in trouble.  Eli and Coughlin have been in this spot before.

I mean if you think about it, every single team they have ever beaten had not lost yet on that exact day so every team they have every beaten was practically undefeated!

• Pie 1

LOL how the hell is it legit for JPP to still be wearing that giant weapon on his fist?

• Pie 1