Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

A Giant Debacle - Straw Grasping in NYC

With the way this is going all I know is I'm damn glad Josh Norman isn't white.

Or Beckham for that matter because I would hate to see that spin

Edited by Cj72
  • Pie 1

In before the "Beckham Jr. Showed class post-game, fraternizing with members of the Panthers defense rather than running straight to the lockers"

OBJ is the type of person that has everything go his way. he just did things that he always does but this time america didnt like what they saw and it blew up in his face. he is the same spoil talented egotistical jackass he has always been 

• Pie 3

What has transpired the past 24 hours has been an utter embarrassment to the entire Giants organization. From enabling Beckham during the game, to excuse after excuse after the game. Really is unprecedented and dispicable. 

• Pie 8

Well said. I wish this post would go viral like that Tennessee mom's letter. 

Sums up the situation perfectly. 

Enabling... Actually Beckham is showing all the signs of a spoiled brat... C'mon Giants! 

Edited by d-dave

With Beckham's past history with the Rams in 2014 and the Bills in October this season, the suspension should have been 2-6 games. Josh is right. Odell is Two-face. Wrote a blog about this

Edited by O-Ther
  • Pie 2

What makes it worse, in my opinion, is coughlin didn't even address the issue with OBJ.  Rivera and the other coaches, and players, laid in to Norman and said enough is enough.  Norman complied.  What the iants did was push it on.

Okay it was fun discussing the event on Monday- now we gotta focus on ATL.. they are gunna be fired up after the beatdown we gave them last week.. can't lose sight of HFA and the other teams we will be facing in the playoffs.. not this bunch of losers..

Onward and Upward!

• Pie 1

The fact that the Facebook comments on the ESPN spin article from the NY writer see right through these excuses tells you everything you need to know. 

• Pie 2

Quality write up Jeremy. Completely agree.

Unfortunately, at this point, continuing on with this charade is only enabling the guy even more, giving him more attention that he seemingly craves.

So uh, how about the Falcons...?

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 2

If the roles were reversed and Norman had shown his ass like that, I would want him off the team yesterday. I wouldn't want to see the Panthers try and come up with excuse after excuse for why one of their players tried to intentionally injure another player. The Giants organization and their fans are just plain disgusting on this one.

• Pie 1