Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackson113

Saturday. Division game thread.

Refs are all for protecting qbs.   Well,  refs are all for protecting Brady.           Alex Smith gets destroyed after he gets rid of the ball,  no flag.  Brady gets hit......  flag.

Wow Brady couldn't cry his way to the td.

3 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

The returner wasn't at a spot to catch the ball. He can't turn around and launch at a gunners head because he was out of position. It's the  gunners job to down the ball. You literally see a  returner let a ball go every game. I'm surprised this is news to you.

It didn't look like anybody from NE had a chance to catch the ball. Chief got in the way from what I saw.

4 minutes ago, cgarsmoker said:

Brady is such a douchebag.  I hate him. 

What,its more like a comptetive spirit, He is selling out to get the W for his team , that dive to the pylone showed that he is putting everything on the line.

3 minutes ago, Jangler said:

It didn't look like anybody from NE had a chance to catch the ball. Chief got in the way from what I saw.

If you let it go over your head like Amendola did, you don't get that chance. He was going to let it go in the end zone. He can't change his mind when he see's that a defender is there to down it. The defender is looking up at the ball now. He is basically a defenseless receiver at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

If you let it go over your head like Amendola did, you don't get that chance. He was going to let it go in the end zone. He can't change his mind when he see's that a defender is there to down it. The defender is looking up at the ball now. He is basically a defenseless receiver at this point. 

Oh I know all that, but to me it didn't look the patriots had given up on the ball. The hit was dirty no doubt since KC can't really do anything with the ball but catch it. 

Alex Smith can't handle the pressure.