Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official NFC Championship Game Thread

Tom Brady and Peyton wish they could do that. they dream about it

• Pie 1

Killer instnct turned on - game all but over.

will be under-rated for the Super Bowl.. We are going bitches!! but stay focused..kick that fuggin ass

Edited by DamnItJake!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DoltsEverywhere

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-spy-agencies-collected-raw-intel-hinting-public-health-n1180646 “U.S. spy agencies collected raw intelligence hinting at a public health crisis in Wuhan, China, in November, two current and one former U.S. official told NBC News, but the information was not understood as the first warning signs of an impending global pandemic.”   Umm *cough* As I’ve been saying all along. 
    • Calling people who backed Bernie a bunch of trumpers is the weakest and most annoying poo slinging I have seen. It makes no sense just the dumbest poo and the fact that they keep coming back to it just makes them weaker because they have literally nothing to add beyond that.  They have NOTHING to contribute.
    • Maybe you're just embarrassed that I showed he is not the player you think he is.  Or maybe he only plays when he feels like it.  Seem like he hardly played any with just a 2.5 tackle per game average and you say I am blowing smoke.  Did he even get his uniform dirty.  I bet the only time he saw the field was sitting on the sideline.  Maybe he was afraid he would get hurt so the coach only put him in when the camera was rolling so he might have some film for the NFL to look at.  He looked like crap in that Georgia came.  Barely even saw #5 on the plays.  Maybe you need to watch the films of this past year.  Hell playing Clemson an ACC team should have gotten him already to show what he could do, and to manage only 3 tackles and 1 sack.....any above average tackle could have done better. SMH
  • Masters of PIE !