• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official NFC Championship Game Thread

..and now the jitters have set in. I am a fan veteran of two conference championship games, but it still scares the crap out of me.

Man, one way or another, this game could be franchise altering. 

I'm so stoked for this game to start.  

Biggest home game in franchise history?? I feel like we've said that a couple of times this year already, but it's gotta be.

BofA was rocking last weekend, and I can only imagine 75k fans should be standing for 3+ hours today...... or they better be!  I was at the New Orleans monsoon game and never experienced a professional game like that in person.  I hope today exceeds that and we make Panther Nation proud.  

3.40pm can't get here quick enough..... guess I've gotta start drinking now.

lol watching the espn story on our Spanish announcers, and they are revealing the nicknames they have for our players...Funchess is The Road Runner....that seems so freaking appropriate.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, RJK said:

anybody else think arians is a midlife crisis hipster?

Man, I said that exact same thing last year. That stupid hat and glasses looks like he should be wearing a scarf, sitting at Starbucks and telling you how he heard about this popular band before everyone else did.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Lets go Panthers !

gonna be along arse day.  Wish our game was the early one.

..yea...thought the east coast game would be early and west coast the second game...way to go Goobdell...

NFL Network has maybe spent 1 hour combined of their 6 hour broadcast discussing the Panthers/Cardinals game.  Eisen made a joke about it, hyping up Cam/Palmer before stopping and saying, "apparently I'm not allowed to talk about this QB match-up."

Really funny moment.  Love Eisen.

• Pie 6

The Carolina offense will put up some numbers today and so will theirs. This game is won or lost by the defensive front. Star, KK, Kony, and  CJ need to have an outstanding day.