Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Along the Sidelines - NFC Championship Game

3 hours ago, cvlngnir said:

Awesome pics. Any word on the coffee table book?

I'm guessing that the astronomical cost of an NFL merchandising license proved prohibitive.  So sad....

45 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

I'm guessing that the astronomical cost of an NFL merchandising license proved prohibitive.  So sad....

That's too bad.  I've been a panther fan for years (even though I have been quiet on the Huddle) and was looking forward to having nice glossy photos to look at whenever the mood struck me. And I have not seen better photos than the ones Zod captures.

6 hours ago, KSpan said:

Kony looks stone cold in Picture 5 of Slide 6, and that picture of Luke on Slide 17 is hilarious.

It's almost like Luke smiles so little, that when the joy hits him, he is kinda lost. Even the wife wanted to know what was going on with that pic. Priceless

Also, really getting sick and tired of say; nice job Igo, and thanks. So Ima change it up and just say. Cool story bro.

• Pie 1

panthers-cardinalsa-59.jpg

I sat for a long time looking at this picture. Wondering what Luke was thinking (wondering even if "thinking" was the right word) to turn Mr. Luke Punster into that football player. I finally gave up; I don't think I could ever be/think/act that scary. My only conclusion was that the look on Luke's face - that look - is exactly what a true-life pouncing panther would look like. 

Thank you for capturing those moments in still life that the human eye can not discern while watching in real time. So awesome.

I love the photos from the ceremony. The ones of Jerry, the one of Olsen in confetti.. Almost made me cry again 

What a season. I can't believe it.

8 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

I sat for a long time looking at this picture. Wondering what Luke was thinking (wondering even if "thinking" was the right word) to turn Mr. Luke Punster into that football player. I finally gave up; I don't think I could ever be/think/act that scary. My only conclusion was that the look on Luke's face - that look - is exactly what a true-life pouncing panther would look like. 

Thank you for capturing those moments in still life that the human eye can not discern while watching in real time. So awesome.

Our team has some players that can make you wet your pants with just a look.

Kuechly and Norwell come to mind.

• Pie 1

Thank you Jeremy.  This is amazing. 

And a much needed distraction to the adversity that I'm currently going through. 

God Bless you Jeremy Igo!

• Pie 2

On 1/25/2016 at 8:18 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Each week I bring to you the best of what my camera lens finds. 

Random Q - do you ever find your amazing photos stolen by news organizations who don't give you the $$ or credit?

(there's a story from this past weekend about a photo the NYPost paid for being lifted off that site by CBS Radio and CBS TV and used without credit -- the photog is suing CBS for damages up to $150k per work, plus attorney's fees.... along with infringement cost of $2500 per work up to $25k for the lack of credit) 

Even though I have been a member for two weeks now, I have been a lurker of this forum much longer than that. I appreciate Jeremy for what he's provided for fellow Panthers fans. Keep it up !

Jeremy, week to week I've changed my background to one of your Panthers shots and have truly enjoyed seeing this team make their Super Bowl run through the lens of your camera. THANKS.....it's been a marvelous, exciting season as this team is on the precipice of NFL history. Again, thanks from one of many Panthers fans on this blog.

We eagerly hope you make the trip to San Francisco to see our Panthers capture Super Bowl 50........