Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

20 minutes ago, tarheels said:

They also had to starters that ended up on IR just that week. 3 starters missing on defense.

The same can not be said about the Pats sense  it's universally  accepted that they are superior to the majority of the nfl even at lesser strength.

Wow...you really ARE that stupid.  All this time, I just thought you were trolling.

New England lost 4 of their last 7 games....and lost to the likes of the Eagles, Jets, and Dolphins in that span.  They were NOT a superior team to most of the NFL.  They proved to be a mediocre team the last half of the season and were decimated with injuries....their OL and RB positions were a shambles when you BARELY beat them.

May God have mercy on your soul....you are going to need all the help you can get in life coming from your shallow gene pool.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 3

8 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Wow...you really ARE that stupid.  All this time, I just thought you were trolling.

New England lost 4 of their last 7 games....and lost to the likes of the Eagles, Jets, and Dolphins in that span.  They were NOT a superior team to most of the NFL.  They proved to be a mediocre team the last half of the season and were decimated with injuries....their OL and RB positions were a shambles when you BARELY beat them.

May God have mercy on your soul....you are going to need all the help you can get in life coming from your shallow gene pool.

AtomicBomb.gif

• Pie 5

4 hours ago, Chazoe said:

I bet you know a lot about NASCAR and college basketball though.   

And just what the hell do you have in Colorado? At least we have that. Several top universities and Nascar Country is nothing really to make fun of. But when you resort to that in a football discussion board, you're scared. 

2 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

And just what the hell do you have in Colorado? At least we have that. Several top universities and Nascar Country is nothing really to make fun of. But when you resort to that in a football discussion board, you're scared. 

They have that "thin air"....which by the like of the Denver fans positing here is HELL on brain cells and logical thought.

Where is this defensive juggernaut the Broncos are so proud of?

Barely played above .500 ball last half of the season

Mediocrity thy name is Denver Broncos. 

Offense is worse than mediocre, it is just plain bad.

If Denver had played a healthy opponent in the AFC playoffs they would be watching the SB from their couches.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2

I like Colorado, in the summer anyways. Fantastic state to visit if you enjoy the outdoors. 

44 minutes ago, Chazoe said:

After reading this post I am certain you are the one lacking brain cells.  

Dude, you are one IQ point above sitting in the corner drooling all over yourself.  Do humanity a favor and go wander aimlessly through the wilderness never to return.  But, before you go...go slap the poo out of your parents for ever diluting the gene pool with their mutant offspring.  The world has enough issues.

41 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I like Colorado, in the summer anyways. Fantastic state to visit if you enjoy the outdoors. 

Also a great state for living the high life.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Chazoe said:

You are obviously a genius, I better not try to get into a battle of wits with you.  

My 11 yo son would leave you behind in a battle of wits.  

22 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Also a great state for living the high life.

In more ways than one.

4 minutes ago, Chazoe said:

Does he look more like you or your sister?

Look guys ^^^^^↑ Its mountain people.

You sure do got a purty mouth...boy. Does that make you feel at home?

Never seen mountian folk before.