Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, tarheels said:

And how old are you? This is  adult behavior  for you? Lol

Says the douchebag who lives on the message board of another team.

You are a special kind of pathetic and sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


13 minutes ago, Chris1 said:

How many people picked Seattle or Arizona to be the NFC Champions last month?

If we really aren't as good as our record one of them would be playing for the championship right now instead of us, right?!?

Whatever happened to those Seattle fans that booked flights to Arizona?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PandaPancake said:

Whatever happened to those Seattle fans that booked flights to Arizona?

They probably booked flights to the BOA Stadium because they thought Arizona would take down Carolina for them lol.

Edited by Chris1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Says the douchebag who lives on the message board of another team.

You are a special kind of pathetic and sad.

It's the internet,I can do 30 message boards at the same time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chris1 said:

How many people picked Seattle or Arizona to be the NFC Champions last month?

If we really aren't as good as our record one of them would be playing for the championship right now instead of us, right?!?

I will probably change my opinion on this, but I would have felt better had we lost a hard fought battle to Seattle than lose to this stupid team because our guys forgot what they were out there to do,

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goondal said:

I will probably change my opinion on this, but I would have felt better had we lost a hard fought battle to Seattle than lose to this stupid team because our guys forgot what they were out there to do,

No, we shouldn't have lost to anyone, period. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Will Lee Moe said:

Well I'm not even a Bronco fan. I;m actually a fan of the other team that beat you this season.

You guys do this every week with fans from the other team, about time someone flipped the script on you.

Well then your team didn't make the Super Bowl...gratz dummy.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Will Lee Moe said:

Well I'm not even a Bronco fan. I;m actually a fan of the other team that beat you this season.

You guys do this every week with fans from the other team, about time someone flipped the script on you.

I have made 0 posts on opposing teams' boards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Will Lee Moe said:

 

But you do post them here and guffaw about them like middle schoolers

You need to take your lumps here. 

Yes, please compare the person screenshotting posts about Saints fans saying Cam selfishly gives footballs to kids to a middle schooler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...