Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

44-13. How we get 44 who knows, probably a couple of safeties. Sheriff can't throw more than 20 yards, and Thomas couldn't hold on to it anyways.

10 hours ago, Cam El said:

When they played Seattle in the Super Bowl, yes it was the # 1 offense against the #1 defense but on the other side Seattle was the 9th best offense and Denver was the #22 defense. We have the #6 defense against their #19 offense.

You should know better than to bring facts into their fantasy of role reversal equals an automatic win.

2 hours ago, Chazoe said:

The Broncos OL was just as injury riddled as the Pats.  I'm guessing nobody on this MB has really paid much attention to the Broncos, that's fine I wouldn't expect you too.  

I see you guys bringing up our scoring D a lot which is funny because without our offense completely crapping the bed early in the season we would have easily been the best scoring D on the league. Make no mistake, the Broncos Defense is the best in the NFL.  Doesn't mean we'll win, but it is fact.  

Your offense sucks and is playing a Top 5 defense.  That will be your undoing.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jangler said:

Are they talking about us yet? The Huddle? 

They have got to be loving how confident we are.

Oh yes, some of them have noticed.  To them we are an overly confident bunch getting ready for a rude awakening.

1 hour ago, Gazi said:

image.jpeg

It is ridiculous how much using HGH makes your forehead grow.  They could plant corn and soybeans on that back 40 that he calls a forehead.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, juliosantos said:

denver fans are delusional they are lucky to even make it to the superbowl thats how bad the afc is 

said the guys a fan of the team in the always bad nfc south,that played teams in the nfc east and afc south which were all bad teams and the bulk of Panthers schedule.

the records and rankings of all Denvers opponents were generally higher.

beating Brady is a hell of a lot harder then beating Carson

5 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Steelers game had NOTHING to do with matchups.  It had to do with Big Ben having torn ligaments in his shoulder....them on their 4th string RB....and no Antonio Brown.  This is the ONLY reason the Broncos got out of the WC round....and they barely got it done then.  They are getting ROLLED Sunday.

Who you can put on the field is just as much about matchups as the design of the offense and defense. 

4-0 against top 5 defenses, best turnover margin in the league, and the top scoring offense...panthers are gonna lose tho

58 minutes ago, tarheels said:

said the guys a fan of the team in the always bad nfc south,that played teams in the nfc east and afc south which were all bad teams and the bulk of Panthers schedule.

the records and rankings of all Denvers opponents were generally higher.

beating Brady is a hell of a lot harder then beating Carson

Tell that to the Eagles. They beat Brady and got their asses handed to them by the Cards. 

I hope the Broncos players are using beating a statue like Brady behind a swiss cheese o line as "proof" they're are going to do the same to Cam and the Panthers. 

If BB would have kicked just one field goal instead of going for it the Broncos would be at home. They squeaked by 20-18. The Panthers throttled the Cards 49-15. But hey keep telling yourself what you need to, to convince yourself the Panthers are going to be easier than the Pats victory.

Edited by heelinfine
  • Pie 1

13 hours ago, CatMan72 said:

That pass rush won't help when we're running the ball down their throat, can anyone name their ILB's? I know I can't and I'm an NFL junkie. They'll have to pull the safeties down into the box for run support and you know what happens next...

Trevathan and Marshall I believe.  Both are pretty decent LBS but they don't match up well agains our style of play.  They are fast and can cover fairly well but are far and away anywhere near the level of our LBS, but who is?  Their defense is very stout but I do think they will have to bring a safety down in run support. 

7 minutes ago, heelinfine said:

Tell that to the Eagles. They beat Brady and got their asses handed to them by the Cards. 

I hope the Broncos players are using beating a statue like Brady behind a swiss cheese o line as "proof" they're are going to do the same to Cam and thr Panthers. 

If BB would have kicked just one field goal instead of going for it the Broncos would be at home. They squeaked by 20-18. The Panthers throttled the Cards 49-15. But hey keep telling yourself what you need to, to convince yourself the Panthers are going to be easier tgan the Pats victorym

its already been discussed that teams that  lead the league in first half scoring,dont win super bowls.

it means nothing for this game.

did they squeak by or was it two better teams battling?

5 minutes ago, tarheels said:

its already been discussed that teams that  lead the league in first half scoring,dont win super bowls.

it means nothing for this game.

did they squeak by or was it two better teams battling?

No. Quite frankly I fully believe the Panthers is better than the Broncos and the Pats.

Edited by heelinfine
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, caatfan said:

Who you can put on the field is just as much about matchups as the design of the offense and defense. 

They won the matchups because the steelers were banged up and players out....not because of anything the Brincos did or schemed for.