• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nate Dogg

ACC Tourney

Can't wait to be in DC for the tourney in 48 hours! Even though I'd love to see UNC/Duke round 3... I'm predicting chalk. UNC/ND and UVA/Miami semi with a UNC/UVA rematch in the finals. UNC wins it this time by building a double digit lead on UVA and fighting off late surges at the end.

My sleeper pick is Florida State making a run and knocking off Miami to get to the semis.

I just can't see Miami making it past the semis. Their bigs are athletic, but just aren't very skilled. Rodriguez is overrated imo.

15 hours ago, 15 said:

How is Angel overrated??

Because he was undeserving of 3rd team ACC imo. Joel Berry and London Perrantes both had better years statistically and also both lead their teams to more successful seasons. Rodriguez didn't even have 2:1 assist/to ratio. Even Marcus had a better season statistically than Angel and he's played pretty terribly this season.

Florida State, Virginia Tech, and Syracuse are the most likely teams playing Tuesday/Wednesday to surprise.  If Syracuse were to get by UNC I could see them making it to or winning the championship, they have done this out of nowhere runs before in the Big East.  Maybe the zone makes them better equipped for such events?

Virginia Tech meanwhile has been playing really well lately while Florida State just closed out the season with wins against two tournament teams so they are clearly capable of an upset.

That being said, I too foresee a UNC/UVa re-match on Saturday.  I do not see whoever comes out of Miami-Fla/VT/FSU beating Virginia at all.  The UNC semi-final against ND/Duke will likely be the more interesting one as both have beaten the Heels, but my money is on a 1-2 title game. 

52 minutes ago, 15 said:

LOL DUKE

where ya at @toldozer?

I can't believe I picked yall to play us in the championship, should've known better...

blew a 15 point lead against ND last year and blew a 15 point lead against ND again this year.

LOL DUKE

52 minutes ago, 15 said:

LOL DUKE

where ya at @toldozer?

I can't believe I picked yall to play us in the championship, should've known better...

blew a 15 point lead against ND last year and blew a 15 point lead against ND again this year.

LOL DUKE

52 minutes ago, 15 said:

LOL DUKE

where ya at @toldozer?

LOL DUKE

Don't know why it double quoted but why would you pick them? They simply aren't very good this year. If they play arkansas little rock in the tourney they will lose first round

14 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Don't know why it double quoted but why would you pick them? They simply aren't very good this year. If they play arkansas little rock in the tourney they will lose first round

Nobody and I mean nobody does less with more than the rat. 

If that Jeter kid has an ounce of sense his ass will be on the first plane out of Derm as soon as the dookies lose in the first or second round this year. 

Where was was that dumbass who was comparing Steve Obi to Kennedy Meeks a few years ago? 

1 hour ago, 15 said:

LOL DUKE

where ya at @toldozer?

LOL DUKE

You are an idiot and easily one of the worst posters I've ever seen in this forum and I have been posting off and on here for 5-6 years. You're so daft you probably think that was a compliment.

You aren't funny, witty, or intelligent in any fashion. 

bring something to the table or stop posting. 

35 minutes ago, 15 said:

HaZKbnX.gif

you see, here toldozer shows off his incredible ability to back pedal, definitely one of his strengths.

Find a post this year where I have ever said duke is any good this year? I've simply said Miami sucks

33 minutes ago, 15 said:

God this place is quiet. Am I the only one that watches college basketball and actually roots for my team win or lose? 

Fuggin fair weather ACC fans lol.

You laugh out load a lot, did ya laugh when Carolina was up by 38 on that ass? Did ya laugh when you're sorry ass football lost to the Heels by 38? Win something or go away, you're really annoying.

2 hours ago, 15 said:

Meh we beat your ass in both sports the year before too. Neither have won since so nothing matters till now.

you seem mad though, am I in your head? Is Miami in your head? Is this making you uncomfortable? Nervous?

lol?